During the Summer of 2014 I started working as a freelance copywriter in my spare time taking on an array of tasks including website re-writes, SEO targeted articles, product descriptions, proof-reading, music reviews and much more.
I wrote a blog post on People Per Hour which is where I get most of my work through and you can read the post here, Since this post I have done a lot of work including a number of near enough complete website re-writes including:
- A medical negligence law site called MyBileDuctInjury
- A retailer who hire out photobooths for events called Beckenham Booths
- The above retailer also hire out bouncy castles and I wrote their website Beckenham Castles
- A weekly blog on festival news for a camping website called Roam Camping (From early to Mid 2015)
- Most of the content for a company who hire out marquee’s called Petworth Marquee Hire
- Four pages for Dave Adams Discos on his services to do with: Anniversaries, Children’s discos, Compering and Birthdays.
- A comparison insurance website called Compare2savemoney
- Eight pages on depression for Depression Matters talking about the different types, symptoms and ways to treat it.
- Regular news posts for Fashion website Fashion Riders
I did some blogs for photography stock website FudPix including:
- Prime Vs Zoom lens
- Mirrorless cameras are they better than DSLRS?
- Rainbow food- How food’s colour can affect a photo
- What makes a good photograph
- Some of the best equipment to photograph food with
Some other articles which I have done include:
- Two articles for Fix Quote garages in Edinburgh and Glasgow
- An article for Black Auto Group about car leasing
- Two articles for retroyou on the best-selling UK and American artists of the golden era
- An article on Google Adwords campaign management
- An article on some of the best indie films for Show Film First
- For Worldsim an article on 18 travel secrets from smart travellers, the top hidden beaches, the best things to take for business travel
- A blog on mobile phone and tablet recycling for TecheHow
- An article for JLMoney about why people take out short term loans
- An article on First dates for Single Lifestyle
- An article for ACT Maintenance on the Benefits of Reactive Maintenance
- An article for Normandy War Guide on planning your trip to Normandy.
- A post on the top 10 reasons people talk out short term loans for JLMoney.
- An article on Career Testing for Talentu
- Some business pages for Debt Savers Direct such as What We Do
- An article on Solar Thermal Kits for Globushomes
- An article on How Solar Therma Kits Work for Organic4Green Livings
- An article for Intsend’s Business and Finance Blog on the Top 5 Mistakes Start Up Businesses Make
I have also worked extensively with UK Festival Guides to update festival descriptions and details on an ongoing basis.
For a number of months I have worked with Encounter FM choosing tracks for their playlist, writing about them, uploading the data to the site and more recently posting through their social media.
* PLEASE NOTE: While I do try and check these websites as often as possible changes may have been made since work I completed.