I love writing for all types of publications and it’s always nice to contribute work to other people’s blogs when they’re going away or in need of some extra posts.
Here are the articles I have written:
- For Melissa I have done two posts. One on travelling in Sweden: Stockholm Vs Gothenburg which can be read here. And one on travelling to Krakow on a budget which you can read here.
- For Samantha I did a post on the top things to do in New York. The post reminds me how much I love the city and makes me excited to go back. You can read it here.
- For Sarah I did a post about one of my favourite things; festivals. I did a post which has a whole load of tips for those of you heading to a festival. You can read the post right here.
- For Laura I did a post on what to expect when you head to a festival. You can read the post in full here.
- For Dana I did a post for her ‘Reasons to….’ series. I decided to do a post on ‘Reasons to Love Yourself’ because not enough people do. You can read it in full here.
- I did a post for Karen over at Tiny Bird Heart about shared ownership and some of the questions people may have about it. You can read the article here.
- For Codie I did a post about Christmas traditions that happen in my household and it gave me an excuse to gush about how much I love the festive season. You can read the post right here.
- For Angela I did a post for her new series of Gratitude Diaries about the things in life that I am grateful for. You can check out the article here.
- For Emma I did a guest post about some of the beauty brands which are often missed and people need to check out. You can read the article here.
- For Leanne at Broke in the Smoke, I did a guest post on my favourite things about Camden. You can read the post here.
- For Claire I did a post about the impossible choice of if I could only ever used 10 makeup products. The choices were hard but you can read the post here.
- For Natalie at The Floral Republic I did a post about the five skin care items I could not be without. You can read what I chose right here.
- I did a post for the wonder Karriss about 5 European destinations you need to visit. It made me realise how great Europe is and sparked a longer article on here. You can read it here.