With just a day or so until we hit March I can not believe that we’re two months into the year already. I have definitely spent far too much money this week on a last minute festival ticket and a hell of a lot of beauty products but you know why not?
Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday evening I had a work outing and we went to play bingo. Yes you read correctly my male directors chose for us to head to Gala bingo for food and to play bingo and it was certainly an experience seeing them so out of their comfort zones.
- On Thursday I headed to a conference for work at the Emirates Stadium about Digital Marketing and it was nice to have a day out of the office. After this finished I headed to Oxford Street for some retail therapy.
- On Friday night I finally got round to seeing City and Colour in London and it was a mesmerising night. He was supported by a girl called Lucy Rose as well who was sensational, it was such a fun night!
- On Saturday I caught up with a friend for a food filled brunch before a wonder round town and it was a lovely afternoon.
- I only went and bought a weekend V Festival ticket! I had only wanted a ticket to see Justin Bieber because I’m not afraid to admit that I do like him but sadly tickets to both sites on his day sold out so quickly that me and a friend committed last minute to go for the whole weekend. I haven’t been for quite a few years so it will be interesting.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I’ve had such a productive week with work completing quite a few freelance projects and still managing to schedule up blog stuff around a week in advance. I’m quite amazed in all honesty.
- I have managed to catch up on all of the latest season of New Girl which has been on TV in the US and it is a pretty great season.
- I finally got myself colour matched for Estee Lauder’s double wear foundation so I now am the proud owner it! So excited to give it a proper try out.
- On Thursday evening when I got home I have a totally relaxing evening so apart from going through my e-mails I did no work freelance/blog/editing and it was nice to switch off for an evening.
- February has been a little quiet at weekends so I was lucky enough to spend a pretty chilled out weekend playing catch up with things and spending some time on me.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I have a feeling that my hoover might be broken. It’s super old anyway and I knew it would happen soon but it’s something that I just don’t want to have to pay out for yet A negative of having your own place is things like this cost such a lot!
- I only made it to the gym twice this week which is a real low for me as I am used to going 3-4 times minimum so I need to make sure that I properly up this next week and going forward.
- After a few shopping hauls and buying a V Festival ticket I spent a bit more money this week than I should have so I better hold back next week. Wish me luck!
- I was meant to be going to afternoon tea on Sunday with a blogger friend who I have yet to meet but it got cancelled because the play decided not to be open so we’ve had to rearrange but it isn’t until April
- I’ve been so bad with my diet this week so much so that I skipped my Slimming World weigh in to give myself a few more days to claw it back
Five Things I Want To Do Next Week
- Sort out my annual travel insurance because mine runs out in the middle of March so I better get this sorted before I head away over Easter.
- Look into planning my April trip away. I set myself the challenge of being out of the country at least once a month all year and this is the next one I need to book.
- Update all of my blog stats and freelance work so my portfolio and my kits are completely up to date.
- Watch at least one movie from my March challenge (keep your eyes peeled for a post about it coming soon).
- Make my mum feel super super special next Sunday for mothers’ day