This week has been a little more laid back than normal but the weekend saw a trip to Birmingham and lots of family time for Mothers’ Day which was lovely.
5 Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday evening I had a good walk with my friend and we managed to clear our normal walk in a quicker time than we normally we do in which was great.
- On Friday night my mum re-dyed my hair so finally I am a bright red head again. I have so missed it!
- On Saturday I headed into Birmingham for cocktails (and lots of them) for my friends birthday and we then headed to see Sleeping with Sirens. I was feeling a little bit tender the next day (oops)
- Sunday was Mothers’ Day and I had a lovely day with my family going out for a meal, having a few drinks and generally having a nice catch up and spoiling my mum rotten!
- I booked tickets to see School of Rock when I am in New York because I had some money come through and I want to book as much as I can before I head over.
5 Great Things To Happen
- I watched the first movie on my March Cult Movie List which was Clerks. The film was funny in parts but other than that it wasn’t a great movie.
- I found all the latest episodes of Season 9 of The Big Bang Theory so I am completely caught up and I am so excited to see what happens next.
- As it was St Davids Day on Tuesday daffodils were everywhere and I love Daffodils. Currently my flat is full of pots of them and I hope they last for ages.
- I had my passes confirmed for Against The Current later this month and I am so excited to finally get a chance to see them live after missing their headline show last year and their support slot with All Time Low last month.
- Bring Me The Horizon got announced to play Glastonbury Festival and I am beyond ectastic. I had known about this for a few weeks but it seems to be properly out there now and it’s great that it’s a show I had tickets to before they got announced. Plus they’re headlining the other stage on Sunday evening so it will be the best way to end my festival.
5 Things Which Sucked
- I was meant to be going out for food and catching up with a friend last Monday but sadly he had to work so we’ve had to reschedule.
- Although it was nowhere near as bad as last week I did not stick to my spending ban and have made more orders. I think I genuinely need to see if I can even go one week without buying anything other than food.
- Annoyingly I put on 2.5lbs at Slimming World this week and I know exactly why after some naughty meals out, oops. I am going to push myself to go back to basics again this week and lose at least the weight I have put on.
- After a crazy week my flat is getting a little messy again which sucks as it means I’ll have to do a mass clean up again and I hate cleaning!
- My nails are well overdue being re-done and my thumb nail has split slightly so I have to be so careful this week to make sure it doesn’t break.
5 Things I Need To Do Next Week
- Make it to the gym at least once in the morning because I’ve been so bad at getting up I just keep hitting the snooze button.
- Be super good with my eating so that I lose weight at Slimming World this week. I’ll be back to basics and recording everything I eat so I can get back on track again.
- Watch another movie from my to watch list, I am thinking it’s time I saw Pulp Fiction!
- Get my April trip to Paris properly booked and planned.
- Get my head stuck into the world of graphic novels and finish Civil War. I want to head to Forbidden Planet but I want to read what I’ve got so far so I know the direct of what I want to read.