This week has been a little more laid back than normal but the weekend saw a trip to Birmingham and lots of family time for Mothers’ Day which was lovely.
Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday evening I had a good walk with my friend and we managed to clear our normal walk in a quicker time than we normally we do in which was great.
- On Friday night my mum re-dyed my hair so finally I am a bright red head again. I have so missed it!
- On Saturday I headed into Birmingham for cocktails (and lots of them) for my friends birthday and we then headed to see Sleeping with Sirens. I was feeling a little bit tender the next day (oops)
- Sunday was Mothers’ Day and I had a lovely day with my family going out for a meal, having a few drinks and generally having a nice catch up and spoiling my mum rotten!
- I booked tickets to see School of Rock when I am in New York because I had some money come through and I want to book as much as I can before I head over.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I watched the first movie on my March Cult Movie List which was Clerks. The film was funny in parts but other than that it wasn’t a great movie.
- I found all the latest episodes of Season 9 of The Big Bang Theory so I am completely caught up and I am so excited to see what happens next.
- As it was St Davids Day on Tuesday daffodils were everywhere and I love Daffodils. Currently my flat is full of pots of them and I hope they last for ages.
- I had my passes confirmed for Against The Current later this month and I am so excited to finally get a chance to see them live after missing their headline show last year and their support slot with All Time Low last month.
- Bring Me The Horizon got announced to play Glastonbury Festival and I am beyond ectastic. I had known about this for a few weeks but it seems to be properly out there now and it’s great that it’s a show I had tickets to before they got announced. Plus they’re headlining the other stage on Sunday evening so it will be the best way to end my festival.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I was meant to be going out for food and catching up with a friend last Monday but sadly he had to work so we’ve had to reschedule.
- Although it was nowhere near as bad as last week I did not stick to my spending ban and have made more orders. I think I genuinely need to see if I can even go one week without buying anything other than food.
- Annoyingly I put on 2.5lbs at Slimming World this week and I know exactly why after some naughty meals out, oops. I am going to push myself to go back to basics again this week and lose at least the weight I have put on.
- After a crazy week my flat is getting a little messy again which sucks as it means I’ll have to do a mass clean up again and I hate cleaning!
- My nails are well overdue being re-done and my thumb nail has split slightly so I have to be so careful this week to make sure it doesn’t break.
Five Things I Need To Do Next Week
- Make it to the gym at least once in the morning because I’ve been so bad at getting up I just keep hitting the snooze button.
- Be super good with my eating so that I lose weight at Slimming World this week. I’ll be back to basics and recording everything I eat so I can get back on track again.
- Watch another movie from my to watch list, I am thinking it’s time I saw Pulp Fiction!
- Get my April trip to Paris properly booked and planned.
- Get my head stuck into the world of graphic novels and finish Civil War. I want to head to Forbidden Planet but I want to read what I’ve got so far so I know the direct of what I want to read.