I can not believe that this is eighth edition of my weekly five things post, where the hell is this year going?! Looking back I also can not believe and the sheer amount of content which I am creating. Last year I wanted to do 2-3 posts a week then it was every other day, but now it’s almost every single day which is awesome. Here is more about how my week has gone:
5 Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had my rearranged catch up with a friend of mine so naturally this involved a nice Nando’s meal as per usual. I actually had their veggie wrap for the first time and it was so good!
- On Thursday I was invited to Pro Clinics to have a microdermanison treatment on my face and who doesn’t love an intense facial?! The treatment was really good and my skin felt great afterwards. Keep your eyes peeled for a post all about it soon.
- Seeing as I was in London on Thursday I met up with a friend and we went to the Icebar. We’ve been talking about going for years and it did not disappoint. Plus I had the most amazing cocktail.
- On Friday night I had a lovely catch up with a few friends and after a lovely dinner in Hoxton we stumbled across a great bar which had some awesome old school 90’s and 00’s music playing which was amazing.
- On Sunday it was my mum’s birthday so I had a lovely family meal and a nice catch up which included watching my mum get pretty tipsy on prosecco and playing a few games. Lots of giggles.
5 Great Things To Happen
- I finally got round to watching The Matrix and I am so glad that I did because it is an excellent movie.
- This week saw me book my April trip away which is four days in Paris with one of my lovely friends Amy. The trip also happens to coincide with a Bring Me The Horizon show (how convenient) so I’m super excited.
- As me and my parents are heading to Edinburgh in August I managed to find us a really nice hotel at a reasonable cost so I got that all booked up. I’m looking forward to being able to show them around the city I’ve fallen in love with.
- I finally took the plunge and bought hosting for my blog and have downloaded wordpress.org. It’s a massive step which I have been planning for ages and although it’s not live yet once my themes are sorted you’ll all be able to see it and I’m pretty excited.
- I finally managed to head back to the piercing place and get my cartilage bars loosened so that I could change my earrings which was great. They were so tight that I wasn’t able to do it myself.
5 Things Which Sucked
- Monday was one of the worst days I have had in ages. I lost my work pass which is such a pain, I also forgot I had a meeting in London so had to leave the office at 1030pm, and then I left my mug in a meeting room and it seems to have disappeared Bad day!
- I booked to go to a spin class on Thursday morning but did not go. I really need to properly start pushing myself with morning gym classes/ routines but it’s so hard!
- Mid week I managed to split my fingernail and it just got worse, so bad that on Thursday evening I had to pop a plaster over it to avoid me snapping it off. Those few days before re-getting them done Saturday went so slowly!
- I put on half a pound this week but in a way it wasn’t that bad as I had a whopping 5 meals out between weigh ins this week so it could have been a lot worse, but I still hate putting on weight.
- I feel like I wasted my weekend a bit. Even though I didn’t sleep in loads I don’t think that I did as much as I would have liked with my two days off. Then next few months are super hectic as well :/
- Book the flights/ trains for the trip me and my parents are taking to Edinburgh in August
- Take a whole load of blog photos and get scheduled in advance. I am doing so much better than I ever used to but it would be good to have a few weeks worth of images ready for the content.
- Find a copy of Labyrinth and watch it!
- Sort out my new hoover and see how it works. I haven’t been able to open the filter to start it up yet but I’m excited to give it it’s first use. This is how fun life gets when you have your own place haha.
- Get to the gym/ to do a good exercise session five times this week. I don’t have long until my next obstacle course run and it’s my first 10km so I need to step things up a gear.