It’s Sunday…. again! How are we here already?! It’s crazy. For me a lot of this week has been taken up with my quest to go self-hosted and sorting out layouts, comments, background SEO data, images and everything else which has given me a bit of a headache. Fortunately I seem to have sorted quite a lot of it which is great but there’s still plenty to do!
5 Things I Did This Week
- On Monday evening I did a really good walk with my friend and alongside a great catch up we ended on a really good time for our roughly 7km walk.
- On Thursday evening I had my third treatment of laser hair removal on my underarms and it was the least painful of all three of them. I then had a little wander along Oxford Street and did a little shop.
- Friday night I had a lovely catch up evening with some of my school friends which consisted of skyping our friend in Canada, eating lots of food and watching Dear John.
- Saturday was the day I had booked some spa treatments for me and my mum as part of her mothers day present and it was amazing. I had a full body exfoliation, a facial and a back massage and I felt amazing afterwards. I definitely need to make this a more regular part of my life.
- One of my good friends is moving back to Germany next month so me, her and our other friend had our last group catch up and we went to Highgate Cemetery which was really interesting. Then we went and stuffed our faces full of pizza and brownies at Fire and Stone.
5 Great Things To Happen
- It’s been a long time coming but I have now finally seen Pulp Fiction. This was one of the movies on my March Cult Movie list and I am so glad that I’ve finally seen it. The movie was so good and not as confusing as some people have said.
- This week I finally got around to making pulled jackfruit which is a vegan alternative to pulled pork which tasted just amazing. Keep your eyes peeled for a recipe post coming soon.
- I got my new cordless hoover working and it was absolutely amazing. This is how exciting life can get when you have your own flat.
- After buying my self-hosting package last weekend I finally settled on a new layout which is a little different from my old one and in the middle of the week I had the domain changed and it’s pretty much sorted now. I am so happy with my move to WordPress and how my new site looks.
- Last year I wanted to go to the Motorsports GP and my friend messaged me about heading to the event this September so I am pretty excited to get this pencilled in my diary.
5 Things Which Sucked
- On Thursday I did loads of walking but my Fitbit battery ran out during the afternoon so I have no idea of how much I did in comparison to the rest of my week.
- I had some issues transferring over my comments from my old blog layout and I am having to spend quite a bit of time going back over and looking into this.
- Yet again I did not go to the gym in the morning at all this week, I don’t know what I can do to push myself to get up early.
- There were lots of train issues on Thursday evening up around Cheddington so instead of it taking me 20 minutes to get home from London it took over 1 and a bit hours. I was feeling so drained that I went and bought a McDonalds which I instantly regretted. Fortunately I still lost half a pound at Slimming World.
- I have spent so much money this week and really really really need to have a bit of a detox with spending.
- Finish packing because I head to Malta on Friday morning to spend four days away over the Easter break.
- Book my New York Yankees tickets for the home game which is on when I am in New York
- Buy my Warped Tour tickets as the line up officially gets announced on Tuesday 22nd. I CAN NOT WAIT to check out the line up for this summer.
- My DVD of Labyrinth turned up so I want to watch it before I head to Malta.
- I want to finish reading my current book so I can go on holiday with a fresh new book.