Morphe 35T Taupe Pallette

Morphe 35T Taupe Pallette

This post is well overdue as I have had the Morphe Pallette for what feels like months after lusting over it for just as long. When I first caught a glimpse of the 35T Taupe palette I knew I needed it because these are all my everyday wear colours. I am pretty boring neutral when it comes to eyeshadow and you can’t have too many palettes like this can you?!

My first impression when it came through to me was how massive it was. It really is a great size for the price (£19.95) and in all honesty I was expecting the single eyeshadows to be much smaller than they turned out to be. This is perfect because I always tend to find my go-to shades tend to get used up far too quickly. Due to the low price for such a large palette don’t expect great things from the packaging, yes it is cheapish plastic and doesn’t look amazing but it feels secure which is the main thing.

While you can tell it’s not the quality of a high-end brand like Urban Decay for example, the shadows are reasonably buttery, don’t leave a lot of fall out when you apply them and are really pigmented. Sometimes I find with larger palettes they try to cram so much in that the quality isn’t quite there but Morphe really have put everything in. The only negative I’ve found is some of the colours don’t quite come out on my lids the same as they look in the pan (a few come out darker, and some which look burgundy/ purple in the pan come out with a red undertone).

The great thing about a palette this size is the amount I can experiment with the colours and different blends and combinations, plus there are so many options for a smoky eye which is something I’ve never really embraced before as I’m not that great with eyeshadows.

Have you tried a Morphe palette or have you ever been tempted to buy one?

1. Harriet @ Toby&Roo
    April 22, 2016 / 4:03 pm

Do I spy lush bath products there? I do love lush! The colour palate looks amazing, really beautiful x

2. April 23, 2016 / 7:48 am

This palette features lots of shades I would actually wear so definitely good value for money x

3. April 23, 2016 / 10:11 am

I didn’t try this palette, but it sounds great value for money. I like neutral shades too, especially when I’m going somewhere work related.

4. Beautyqueenuk
    April 23, 2016 / 10:50 am

I havent tried Mophe yet but wo what a palette this is, every shade I love and would use x

5. April 23, 2016 / 2:59 pm

Yet to try this but I am loving the colours already. Looks fab.

6. Ickle Pickle
    April 23, 2016 / 6:56 pm

I haven’t seen this before but it looks so good – I love all the colours in this palette. Kaz x

7. April 23, 2016 / 7:55 pm

What a lovely colour palette. I haven’t tried this brand but I’ll definitely look out for it.

8. April 24, 2016 / 11:36 pm

Ohh I’ve not heard of this palette before, but I am loving those colours included. x

9. sarah Lea
    April 25, 2016 / 9:41 am

I’ve got a similar pallette and I love it! This one sounds great too! I love the colours a lot 🙂 xx

10. April 25, 2016 / 11:03 am

For the price you can’t really go wrong, I tend to think the expensive ones are more just to shout about, as long as they look good. Buy it! x

11. Melanie Edjourian
    April 25, 2016 / 2:44 pm

I love the combination of colours, you have everything you need there.

12. Hello Beautiful Bear
    April 25, 2016 / 9:27 pm

You can tell I’m not a beauty blogger because I’ve never even heard of Morphe full-stop! I think the price is fabulous for such a large palette though and I like most of the shades, such a great combo for everyday use X X

13. Angela Milnes
    April 25, 2016 / 10:03 pm

ooh I love the palette and all the different tones and colours. I like browns and pinks best! Angela from Daysinbed x

14. April 26, 2016 / 3:29 am

Not tried or heard of this brand before but shame that some shades don’t translate well when applied. I do like the size of the palette though

15. Elizabeth
    April 26, 2016 / 5:46 am

I love all these shades! I wear very little makeup, but when I do wear eyeshadow it’s browns like these. Gorgeous!

16. April 27, 2016 / 9:26 pm

There are so many womens brands that do great products with affordable prices like this… why don’t men have the same priviledge?? :/

Oliver • http://suedeandsymphony.com

17. Gemma Nuttall
    April 28, 2016 / 11:23 am

I’m a neutral fan too Rhian. Not heard of this brand before so i’m off to check them out. I love Urban Decay…but I only treat myself to their stuff at xmas/birthday time!
    Gemma.x

18. Laura @dearbearandbeany
    April 28, 2016 / 12:01 pm

I just wear neutral too, so this looks fab. I haven’t come across this brand before, but I like the look of this palette and great value x

19. Little Steps
    April 28, 2016 / 12:14 pm

No, I’ve never tried that. To be fair though, I hardly know anything about make-up. But I love the shades and it’s perfect too for my skin tone 🙂

20. The Family Treasure
    April 28, 2016 / 8:58 pm

nice! I don’t think I’m that good with make up but I love these colours. And the price seems reasonable for the size. 🙂 x
    #bloggerclubUK

21. Life Unexpected
    April 28, 2016 / 9:46 pm

What a gorgeous palette. I love the colours. Since having my daughter, I rarely experiment with make up anymore, but this sounds like the perfect gift. x

22. April 30, 2016 / 7:32 pm

I suit neutrals too with pink/purple/ bronze accents because of my eye colour and skin tone. I love the sound of the Morphe Pallette.

23. Anna
    April 30, 2016 / 8:47 pm

No, I’ve never heard of them, Great tip, thank you!
    I just started using an urban decay palate recently and love it, but perhaps its not necessary to spend £40 when you can spend £19.99?
    Anna x