EBay Bargain Haul – May 2016 (Travel Edition)

travel ebay bargains

With the summer approaching and the sun making an occassional appearance it’s the time of the year when everyone seems to be jetting off on their holidays. Each and every day in my office at work someone is off heading out to catch guaranteed sunshine and coming back all tanned and refreshed. Because of that I decided to opt for a travel themed eBay bargain haul this month so here’s some of the bits I have nabbed over the months.

Travel Pillow – £2.29 + 29p postage – Buy Here

I don’t know about you but I always tend to opt for super early flights to maximize my time in my destination country, but this means getting up at the crack of dawn for my flight which is why a travel pillow is a must. I used to carry around a beanie type cushion but it took up a lot of space and got in my way but then I bought this inflatable pillow which folds up super small and I find that my neck no longer hurts when I nod off to sleep.

Sleep Eye Mask – £1.99 – Buy Here

When you’re opting to sleep on a plane, or you’re sleeping in a country where the sunshine can be strong in the early morning a sleep eye mask is the best way to get some shut eye. There are loads of cheap versions of these but the one I have picked is a 3D eye mask which is more moulded meaning that it is more comfortable and fits around your nose rather than sitting on top of it. For less than £2 it’s a slice of luxury you’ll want for when you sleep.

Travel Wallet – £1.99 – Buy Here

Until I invested in a more expensive leather travel wallet I used something like this for years and I found it so handy having everything together including my passport, boarding passes, hotel confirmations, currency and any travel plans/ attraction tickets. It is so easy to misplace things when you’re away that I could not recommend these enough.

Universal Adaptor Plug – £5.99 – Buy Here

This might not be the cheapest adaptor plug out there but it’s certainly one of the most practical. I know in drawers around my house I have numerous US and EU adpater plugs and I always get panicky when I travel that I’ve picked up the wrong one and will be stuck when I arrive at my hotel, but this universal adaptor plug can be altered to be used in all countries eliminating that problem.

Passport Cover – £2.49 – Buy Here

I absolutely love having a cover on my passport as it keeps it protected and stops me from bending or damaging it (which sadly does happen). I’ve had loads in the past but this one is one of my favourites as it’s made from good durable fabric and is really bright and colourful. Definitely something to make your passport stand out.

What bargains have you picked up on eBay recently?
May 28, 2016

• Reply Parie

I got a travel wallet last year, best thing ever!

Parie x

classandglitter.com

May 28, 2016 at 1:56 pm
  • Reply PrettyLusciousThings

God, what haven’t I bought from eBay? I’m obsessed by it just in the last week I’ve got a new make-up bag, hair extensions, some earrings and a handbag 🙂

May 30, 2016 at 4:15 pm
  • Reply Harriet @ Toby&Roo

Rhian I swear you are my ebay go to queen! Your hauls are always so amazing… especially this one as we’re off on holiday in Sept! Thank you! H x

May 30, 2016 at 5:40 pm
  • Reply Nikki Hamilton

I never appreciated the wonders of a travel pillow till i flew to Australia. So simple but makes such a big difference!

May 30, 2016 at 5:51 pm
  • Reply Ana De Jesus

I need a new adaptor so £5.99 is a real bargain. You can always count on Ebay to give you a good deal!

May 30, 2016 at 8:03 pm
  • Reply Sarah Bailey

What some great bargains – I really love to try and find eBay bargains but I’m not so good at finding them. x

May 30, 2016 at 8:33 pm
  • Reply Charli B

These are such great bargains! So wish I was able to get some of these for when I travel tomorrow… I especially love the passport cover x

May 30, 2016 at 9:38 pm
  • Reply Things Sarah Loves

Ah I’ve just fallen back in love with Ebay!! Looks like you got some amazing bargains!

May 30, 2016 at 10:29 pm
  • Reply Liz Mays

The adaptor plug is so smart! I didn’t realize there was a universal one, so I’ll be picking that up.

May 31, 2016 at 1:07 pm
  • Reply Stella Kashmoney

Lovely items. I think I need a sleep eye mask.

May 31, 2016 at 4:10 pm
  • Reply Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche

Is it weird that I sleep with an eye mask all the time, not just when I’m travelling? I feel like such a princess (in a bad way!) but it’s the only way I can sleep!

May 31, 2016 at 6:53 pm
  • Reply Jessica

Great deals of the travel items you had! I need all of them. Haha. I love the Travel Wallet and Passport Cover most!

June 1, 2016 at 9:49 am
  • Reply Melanie Edjourian

I might get an eye mask if i travel this year it’s way to bright in planes to sleep during the day.

June 1, 2016 at 11:19 am
  • Reply Ana De Jesus

The travel pillow would be ideal for me because I am always on the go and my back can suffer as a result!

June 1, 2016 at 5:42 pm
  • Reply Sally Akins

I’m very tempted by both the travel pillow and the eye mask. I usually try and nap on the plane so that I can make the most of the first day on holiday!

June 1, 2016 at 7:35 pm
  • Reply Mandi

Love the adaptor plug, I always stress whether I have packed the right one, but this has them all! The passport cover is very pretty.

June 2, 2016 at 12:14 pm
  • Reply Little Steps

Love your picks! Perfect for that summer holiday somewhere hopefully exotic and warm. The only bargains I’ve picked up are from Ikea and all to do with our new home 😉

June 7, 2016 at 10:48 am
  • Reply Sarah (@craftinvaders.co.uk)

I buy off ebay all the time, my last bargain was a pair of wellies for my daughter – half retail price and she loves them, so win win 🙂

June 7, 2016 at 1:13 pm
  • Reply Laura @dearbearandbeany

Great bargains! I love a passport cover too, especially my 2 daughters first passport ones, too cute! I have brought anything, but I did sell my pushchair on eBay for more than I paid for it!!!

June 7, 2016 at 8:32 pm
  • Reply Beth

Love posts like this. You’ve had so many bargains. Perfect saving money and finding bargains before going on holiday/on travels. Ebay is fab for bargains

June 8, 2016 at 3:36 pm
  • Reply One Yummy Mummy

ah i love a good bargain.. the passport cover is so pretty x and the travel pillow a little bit of luxury

June 8, 2016 at 8:41 pm
  • Reply Elizabeth

Super bargains! My best eBay bargain recently was a Quad Lock iphone case for my bike – it protects my phone from the weather while out cycling. I got it for £30, down from £50.

June 9, 2016 at 8:02 am
  • Reply MudpieFridays

I love eBay you can always get a good deal! I wish I had seen that travel pillow before having Kipper could have done with it during labour! Great finds thanks X

June 9, 2016 at 11:42 am