Bucket list Of Artists I Want To See Live

Ellie Goulding

Image by the incredible Jemma Dodd

As most of you who read this blog know I go to quite a few shows and concerts predominantly for rock music but that isn’t to say that I don’t also love pop music. As I go to less pop shows (tickets are usually so expensive and they’re harder to get press for) there are still a handful of artists that I’ve never seen that I’d love to see.

Ellie Goulding

I blooming love Ellie Goulding. I had tickets to see her earlier this year but totally didn’t realise it was over the Easter weekend (damn Easter being so early) and I was actually away so had to sell my ticket. I was completely gutted as I love her music and the footage I’ve seen has shown that she’s a great performer. Great news for me though is that she is playing Glastonbury next weekend so I am definitely going to make sure that I catch her.

Taylor Swift

Ah Taylor! Again I missed out on seeing her last summer at her Hyde Park show as I totally forgot to buy tickets before they sold out and then they were being sold for silly amounts of money. I love everything about Taylor from the outfits she wears on stage to her music and general performance. She’s just one of the coolest people out there and I know when she announces another tour I’m going to buy multiple tickets because I know enough people will want to go.

Justin Bieber

I’m not ashamed to say that I really like Beiber, especially the latest album which is pure gold. I actually bought tickets for V Festival this year purely because he is headlining and I can not wait. ‘Sorry’, ‘What Do You Mean?’ and ‘Love Yourself’ from the latest album are such massive tracks that I can’t wait to hear them played.

Beyonce

I was gutted when Beyonce announced that she was headlining Glastonbury in 2011 as I had gone the year before and the headliners left something to be desired (except obvz Stevie Wonder!) I have pretty much grown up with Beyonce from the Destiny’s Child days where we’d scream out ‘Independent Woman’ and ‘Survivor’ all the damn time. The Queen doesn’t tour all that much but this summer she is playing a special show in Dublin which I totally wish I could go to. If you fancy going you can enter a competition with Chill to win a pair of tickets to the show on 9th July at Dublin’s Croke Park. Enter here.

What artists would you love to see?

*This post has been created in collaboration with Chill but all views and opinions are my own

June 16, 2016

• Reply Melanie Edjourian

I would love to see Ellie Goulding she is a great singer, I love her music.

June 16, 2016 at 12:53 pm
  • Reply KGR

Ellie Goulding is A MAZ ING live. I saw her a couple of years ago… her energy and vocals were so on point!

June 16, 2016 at 1:13 pm
  • Reply Beautyqueenuk

I want to see Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and Trucker Diablo again x

June 16, 2016 at 6:25 pm
  • Reply Beth

I would love to watch all of them but mostly Justin Bieber and Beyonce would be my favourites

June 16, 2016 at 7:26 pm
  • Reply *Beth Twinderelmo*

I’d love to see Adele live but Beyoncé and Pink seem to put on incredible live shows too x

June 16, 2016 at 8:40 pm
  • Reply Sarah Bailey

Good luck on getting to see them all live! There are so many people I would love to see one day myself as well. x

June 16, 2016 at 9:01 pm
  • Reply Nayna Kanabar

Ellie Golding is lovely and I would love to see her in live concert.

June 16, 2016 at 10:38 pm
  • Reply Rosana McPhee

I would love to see Ellie Golding and Beyonce. Two incredibly talented artists R

June 16, 2016 at 11:32 pm
  • Reply Agata @BarkTime

I’ve seen Ellie Goulding a few years back in Camden; it was a great show.

June 16, 2016 at 11:48 pm
  • Reply Anosa

I have the same list, I would love to add Chris brown I think

June 17, 2016 at 4:53 am
  • Reply Jenni - Odd Socks & Lollipops

Oh I have such a long list of bands I would love to see live and that I would love to see live again. Top of my lists are – I would love to see Panic at the Disco and Sonata Arctica – I have never seen them. And I would love to see Placebo and Nightwish live again.

June 17, 2016 at 9:02 am
  • Reply Stella Kashmoney

I would love to watch Beyoncé or Rihanna live.

June 17, 2016 at 10:15 am
  • Reply Hannah Heartss ❄️⛄️

I have actually seen Ellie, Taylor & Justin live before and they are incredible! I want to see Katy Perry again – she is amazing live

June 17, 2016 at 2:07 pm
  • Reply sarah Lea

YES! I would love to see all of these live too! Especially Taylor Swift, I hear such fantastic things about her live performances! Justin Beiber has become my guilty pleasure and I am not ashamed to admit it either. Have you seen the Carpool videos with James Corden on Youtube? I quite like those, haha. xx

June 17, 2016 at 2:15 pm
  • Reply Jessica

Ellie Goulding and Taylor Swift are definitely on my dreams!!! That would be incredible to see them performing live.

June 17, 2016 at 3:52 pm
  • Reply Tara | C&CO.

None of the other artists really interest me, but Beyonce is really good live! Seeing her again in July 🙂

June 17, 2016 at 5:03 pm
  • Reply Charli B

I am going to make you utterly jealous now by saying I have seen them all live… Taylor is beyond amazing live, if you ever get the chance to see her you wont be disappointed!

June 17, 2016 at 5:49 pm
  • Reply Ickle Pickle

I reckon Beyonce would be awesome – I saw Macklemore earlier this year, he was incredible, such a humble, talented guy. I have seen some of my faves already – Rihanna, Katy Perry, Will.I.Am. I would really love to see Arctic Monkeys and (don’t laugh) Duran Duran. Kaz x

June 17, 2016 at 8:17 pm
  • Reply Elodie

I saw Ellie Goulding and Beyonce before and they were AMAZING! There are so many people on my bucket list, I couldn’t tell you. I’ve already ticked about 50+ of them though so I’m a happy bunny.

– Elodie x

June 18, 2016 at 8:41 am
  • Reply Tanya Brannan

Two of the acts that I had on my Bucket List, I managed to see in 2014 – Prince and Aerosmith.
    This September I will be seeing Gregory Porter and also Madness. Acts that I absolutely love.
    I think I might have to do a music bucket list as well as my general bucket list!

June 18, 2016 at 11:51 am
  • Reply Ali

I would like to see all of these, but maybe not Justin Beiber, although I do like his latest song!

June 18, 2016 at 12:41 pm
  • Reply Angela Milnes

how cool. I like Ellie Goulding and Beyonce would be cool to see live!

June 18, 2016 at 7:40 pm
  • Reply Anthea

I don’t really have a bucket list I just like to make sure I get to see a few live acts a year either via the theatre, festivals or concerts. This year it’s Elton John plus a few others at Hyde Park … that wil add a few more names to my list 😀

June 18, 2016 at 8:16 pm
  • Reply Sabina Sher

I’d love to see Queen Bey live, but maybe with her Sasha Fierce album!

June 18, 2016 at 9:11 pm
  • Reply Harriet @ Toby&Roo

I love these artists, the only one I’m not such a big fan of is Ellie Goulding and it’s not because I don’t like her rather that I’m hit and miss with her – the other 3… fan girling!

June 20, 2016 at 7:08 pm