This week has been a bit of a mixed week of exciting times heading to Germany to a festival I’ve never been to but it was by far the most stressful few days of my life with travelling and expenses. I’m glad I went but I don’t think I’ll be heading to that one again.
Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday evening when I returned from Birmingham I had a lovely Mexican dinner with my friend which consisted of loads of Nachos and Quesadillas which are the best!
- I went to see Alice Through The Looking Glass and I am going to be honest, I was a little disappointed in it. You can tell that Tim Burton didn’t direct it and only produced it as the film had a different tone, and the characters just didn’t seem as vivid as in the first movie. I am glad I saw it and it had some good bits but overall an average movie.
- On Tuesday I had my second treatment of laser hair removal and I’m so happy to see the progress that I am getting from it.
- On Wednesday I managed to get my implant changed, although I did have to wait for over 2 hours at the walk in clinic for it.
- On Thursday morning I headed over to Germany for Rock Im Park and I saw a few of my favourite bands there including Bring Me The Horizon, Biffy Clyro, Billy Talent and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Although there were a lot more negatives than positives from the festival.
Five Great Things To Happen
- Although I knew I was going I had my Download Festival passes 100% confirmed which was a relief.
- I had a few days off work which was really nice and despite being at a festival I actually managed to have a good lie in most days and relax a bit.
- I got to see my friend at the festival after she moved to Germany last month and it was lovely to catch up and see how her life is now shes’ in Germany.
- I managed to read a whole book while I was away and it was one I had been putting off for ages which was good.
- I applied for a totally awesome job last week so fingers crossed I hear something from it this week when the deadline closes.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Even five days after I had it done my arm is still really bruised and sore from having my implant changed and it’s such a pain.
- I really hurt my neck last Tuesday and the pain still hasn’t gone. It is starting to make sleeping quite uncomfortable.
- Pretty much everything which sucked about the week happened in Germany including the fact that I spent so much money due to booking the wrong trains, wasting so much money on taxi’s etc. It was silly how much the weekend ended up costing me.
- I could not be bothered with a 2-hour train then a 2-hour coach back to Frankfurt so I just paid for another flight home from Nuremberg but it was 2 hours delayed and was just such a palava.
- Me being the complete muppet that I am forgot to note down where I parked at Stanstead airport and spent a whole hour walking up and down lane after lane of cars looking for mine. Complete fail and I did call my dad in tears more than once.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Re-pack everything ready to go to Download on Friday morning
- Go to the gym at least twice this week and try to get back into my routine
- Eat really well between my festivals as I am sure I have eaten so much crap over the past few weeks
- Plan what I am going to do for my dad for fathers’ day. I really want to spoil him but I just need to think of the perfect thing to do
- Catch up with my family properly as it feels like I haven’t seen them in a complete age