Five Things I Did This Week
- On Wednesday I had a nice catch up meal with two of my old gym friends and it was nice to just sit and chat for hours. Plus the Nandos was tasty,
- On Thursday I finally went back to Scuba Diving and despite struggling when I have a flooded mask it all went pretty well. I definitely need to get my own mask and practice outside my sessions.
- On Saturday morning I had a nice catch up with my friend which consisted of a trip to our local comic book store which I bought the next Suicide Squad comic (alongside some others) and then we went to have brunch.
- Sunday morning/ afternoon I had a nice relaxing day in Camden eating, drinking, exploring and hitting up the urban beach at the Roundhouse which is so nice.
- Sunday evening saw me catch up with another friend stuffing our faces in the Blues Kitchen and then heading to a pub to watch Pokemon episodes. It was a pretty fun night with quizzes, drinking games and just general geeky fun.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I booked tickets to go to FriendsFest in September and I am pretty excited as I was gutted to miss out on it when it came to London last year.
- I booked flights for a daytrip to Copenhagen later this year. Yes I know a daytrip! Me and my friend said we wanted to see Tivoli Gardens dressed up for Christmas and a quick look saw flights (arriving at 10am and leaving at 10pm) were less than £35. As the city centre is only half an hour away from the airport and we know our way around we thought we’d book as we’d spend this much on a theatre ticket in London, or on a nice meal.
- After posting my blog last week on why dating is getting me down I had such a great response from it. I had a few people message me on Facebook saying that they were glad they weren’t alone and thanking me for the post. I even got an ex of mine to finally telling me why he had broken up with me. For the first time I feel like my words actually did some good.
- My copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child turned up which means I am going to be spending all week reading it to relive my childhood memories.
- After trips to two comic book stores this weekend my collection is looking even more healthy, but I have realised despite loving Marvel movies more I seem to be more of a DC comic book fan.
Five Things Which Sucked
- My friend booked the wrong day off work so we can no longer do our epic London day on Saturday which is gutting as I was looking forward to going to the theatre and having an awesome day out.
- I felt pretty ill on Monday evening so I had to cancel my Spin class which was annoying as I need to get back into that class.
- Being the modern girl I am I asked a guy out on a second date (after he said he wanted to see me again) and he pretty much blew me off. He said he would come back to me and despite continuous talking he never mentioned it again. Rubbish.
- I didn’t manage to catch up on much sleep over the weekend as I had reasonably early mornings so I am starting a fresh week already tired
- I found out one of my friends had been in hospital a few days due to a hole in her colon and she might need surgery. I feel so helpless as I don’t live close to her to even be able to visit her but I really hope the surgery stops her pain.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack everything I need for my weekend in Edinburgh.
- Look into booking some of the Edinburgh attractions so I know things are booked for when we are there.
- Have a bit of a clear out of my bedroom. It’s getting very crowded and I need to have a clear out of shit I don’t need.
- Get a scuba mask so I can practice some bits from scuba which I am having issues with including clearing my mask.
- Get my tickets for Suicide Squad booked.