Five Things I Did This Week
Unlike most weeks I actually did very little this week other than hang around my flat and watch Stranger Things with my friend. It was a nice chilled week and it was much needed as on Friday evening I drove to Chelmsford for V Festival. I hadn’t been to the festival since 2010/11 but it was a fun weekend of pop music and intermittent sunshine.
Five Great Things To Happen
- Me and my friend just started watching Stranger Things after all the hype that has been around it and we’re pretty much hooked. It’s such an interesting story line and it’s shot so well.
- I bought an airbed before going to V Festival. I have never had one for camping before but it was a spur of the moment thing and I am so glad I made the investment.
- I got to see Little Mix this weekend and they really showed up a lot of acts over the weekend who struggled to both dance/ put on a performance and sing live *cough Bieber and Rihanna*. They were definitely one of my weekend highlights.
- I managed to have a bit of a lazy week with plenty of evenings in relaxing (even if I was doing work at the same time) which included a nice lush filled bath and a sheet mask.
- I finally re-arranged my ‘junk cupboard’ so that more can fit in there including my suitcases and my travelling rucksacks/ gear.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The weather was a bit sucky at V Festival going from really hot to raining so I am convinced I have got a cold.
- As I have been away for a bit my flat is a little bit of a mess so I need to do a bit of a hardcore clean next week to get everything back to tidy.
- I realized I am probably going to miss State Champs opening main stage at Reading as I am not going to get there in time 🙁 Pretty gutted as I love the band.
- Lower Than Atlantis announced a hometown Watford show in a pub round the corner from me but it’s on an evening that I can’t go. I’d have loved to see them without having to travel into London.
- One of my friends is having a little bit of a tough time at the moment but her work seem to be putting her under more pressure with dodgy shifts so I’ve not been able to see her for a week or two.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Work out what I need for my weekend in Birmingham/ Reading Festival
- Have a pamper evening with a face mask as my skin is really craving something more substantial than a sheet mask
- Finish watching Jessica Jones. I only have about 3/4 episodes left so I need to get through these asap
- Start watching Daredevil. Now Stranger Things is done me and my friend need something new to watch
- Sort out my camera and all my gear ready for my first live music show in a while next weekend