Bank Holiday was such a well needed day of relaxtion before heading into September and although this week wasn’t as busy as usual I manged to have a great London day at the weekend.
Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had a very unlike me and had a lazy day. I didn’t set an alarm so woke up when I wanted and I stayed in my PJ’s all day. It was a pretty productive day and I got quite a lot done but also finished watching Jessica Jones, finally saw the new Jungle Book movie which was great and ordered pizza. What a great day.
- On Friday evening I went to a lovely local pub and had a catch up dinner with some of my school friends
- On Saturday I had a day in London which involved mac and cheese, shopping, burgers, a Harry Potter exhibition and a show. It was such a nice day.
- Sunday morning I created a homemade afternoon tea for my best friend and we ate food and watched a movie. Definitely felt a bit stuffed afterwards.
- On sunday evening I took my mum out for dinner to have a little catch up as it feels like I haven’t seen her properly in ages.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I had my fourth session of laser hair removal on my underarms and bikini area and I am really pleased with the results. I am having to shave much less regularly and hopefully by session 6 it will be even better.
- I finally got round to seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the theatre and it was magical and so well done. I am so glad I have seen it before it shuts next year.
- On Saturday evening one of my school friends got married over in Philadelphia and the wedding was live streamed from the wedding so it was so nice to feel like we were involved even though we weren’t there.
- It might not have been much but I lost a pound this week when I went to get weighed. It’s going to be a hard slog but I am determinded to lose some weight before I go away next Easter.
- I booked tickets to see Biffy Clyro and Brand New in London and I am so excited.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The skirt which I bought in H&M doesn’t fit and they don’t do a bigger size I hate how I can range so much in clothes sizes just down to the shop or item design.
- I asked around a whole load of people and no one would come and see Bad Mom’s with me, boo. Definitely need to try and see it next week.
- Tickets for Red Hot Chili Peppers and Babymetal sold out straight away and I am gutted as I want to see the Chili Peppers again after they were so good at Rock Im Park.
- I bought a full length mirror with cabinet but the instructions were so unclear that I couldn’t put it together on my own. I hate having to ask my dad to put things together.
- I bought some macaroons in London on Saturday for the afternoon tea on Sunday but they all got squished on the way home. I was so sad
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack for my trip to Budapest on Saturday. I head out for three days so need to get everything sorted.
- Do the first part of my online PADI training ready for getting my Scuba Diving qualification.
- Try and get my tattoo booked in after getting cancelled on previously
- Clear out my bedroom as it is a pretty big mess at the moment with clothes and rubbish everywhere.
- Watch How To Be Single. I bought the DVD as I didn’t get round to seeing it the cinema and I can’t wait to watch it.
What have you been up to this week?