Five Things I Did This Week
- This isn’t really something that I did as such but on Monday my dad came round to my flat to put some pictures up which I’ve had and sort out an issue with my dishwasher. I’m so happy to have these bits crossed off my list.
- On Tuesday I went to the cinema to see Bad Moms which was actually a really good movie. I was expecting it to be an easy watch but I wasn’t expecting it to be as funny as it was. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a feel good movie.
- As this was a slightly quieter week I managed two gym sessions which I was really happy with. I want to get back into my DDP Yoga but it’s too tricky with my friend living with me so when she’s gone at the end of September I can’t wait to get into it.
- I had my nails re-done with shellac and they look so good, I even had a pedicure which was super relaxing.
- From Saturday morning until Monday evening I was in Budapest and it was such a great weekend of exploration, relaxation and of course eating. Look out for my post soon about my three days.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I bought tickets to see Bullet for my Valentine play The Poison album in full later this year. When they announced these album shows I got so upset there was no London date but there is now *yay*
- I had an initial discussion about my tattoo with a new artist who did a great design on my friend so she’s just in the process of sketching out the ideas and sorting out the designs. I’ll be so excited to get it booked in.
- Despite a week of colossal eating (I’m taking 2 McDonalds, 2 dinners out, and way more snacks than I should have) I only put on half a pound this week. I need to make sure I get back on track again so it doesn’t catch up with me.
- I’ve had a few blog collaborations come my way this week which is great as they always seem to come in fits and starts. I’m finally getting the point where I feel my blog is getting somewhere which is good.
- My friend who has been living with me got offered a music PR job this week and I am so happy for her as she has worked so hard and deserves this. It means in less than 2 weeks she will be moving from mine into London and I’m so excited for her.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The original accommodation which we were set to stay in when in Budapest cancelled on us but they transferred us to another hostel which fortunately wasn’t too far away. It’s just annoying when you make plans which change.
- Due to feeling a bit ill on Thursday evening I ended up missing the Black Peaks/ Heck show which was happening in London which is such a shame as I love Black Peaks.
- I have yet to start watching Daredevil. I’ve been saying for weeks that I’ll make a start and I just haven’t had the push. Next weekend I want to sit down for a few hours at the weekend and watch a decent 2-3 episodes so I can get into it.
- Because we did quite a bit in Budapest I didn’t seem to get a lot of sleep considering I was on holiday, I definitely need to have a bit of a catch up.
- Another of my friends was round over the weekend staying with the girl who has been living with me and she seems to have messed up the casing of my dishwasher meaning it’s moved within it’s space. My dad only fixed it a week ago so I feel so bad knowing when he’s back from holiday that I need to ask him to fix it again.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Try and get last minutes for myself and my friend to see American Idiot. It was great last time I’m looking forward to seeing it again, plus I’m an Amelia Lily fan.
- Get back on track after my weekend away and have at least a week’s worth of blogs scheduled by the end of this week.
- See my brother at least once this week. My parents and his girlfriend are all on holiday so he’s going to be home alone so I want to keep him company.
- Go to the gym at least twice next week/ do a lot of walking as I have less than two weeks until my marathon.
- Stop buying food and start eating what’s in my freezer. I am so bad at freezing things and then forgetting about them.
What have you been up to this week?