Five Things I Did This Week
- On Wednesday I managed to get last minute cheap tickets to see American Idiot which is the Green Day musical. I saw it during it’s first run when it was at Hammersmith Apollo and while this was a much scaled down version with a slightly lower quality it was really good fun and reminded me how much I love the album.
- With my parents on holiday, I headed to visit my brother on Thursday to give him some company. His girlfriend is also on holiday so he’s not quite known what to do with himself so we ordered pizza and had a catch-up.
- On Friday afternoon I headed to Portsmouth to visit a friend who has just moved there. We had a lovely walk along the seafront, a nice Italian dinner and then we went to see Bridget Jones Baby which is great.
- On Saturday afternoon I managed to get a last minute booking with a tattoo artist I had been chatting to and I am so happy with my journal and rose design. It’s pretty sore at the moment but I’ll take some photos once it’s healed a bit.
- On Sunday evening I went to see my nan and took her out for dinner as I don’t feel that I had seen her much recently.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I got my press pass confirmed for the Of Mice and Men show next month in London which is great as it begins the three-month stint of gigs leading up to Christmas.
- My friend is officially moving out from mine next weekend, now you might be wondering why this is a ‘great thing’. While I love her to pieces and I will miss her when she’s gone, I much prefer living on my own. Plus having my place to myself means I can do a thorough clear out/ clean.
- I visited both Home Sense and TKMaxx and because their Halloween items are out I managed to pick up a few pieces. Keep your eyes open for a haul post soon.
- I managed to have a little relax on Saturday evening which gave me time to tidy up my room, watch an episode of X Factor and just generally chill out.
- I have started watching Daredevil and although I’m only 2 episodes in I am loving it.
Five Things Which Sucked
- A brand new Halloween glass I bought from TKMaxx was put in the dishwasher and all of its design has come off. I am gutted as they don’t have them in the store anymore and I never even got to use it *boo*
- Due to a load of traffic I didn’t make it to Slimming World last week which means it will have been 2 weeks since I went. This could be a good thing as I’ll have time to work harder, or it could go the complete opposite way.
- Something which I ordered on Etsy was apparently delivered on 15th and I actually haven’t recieved it which is going to make things a bit tricky.
- One of my favourite necklaces seems to be ruined. I wore it in the natural baths in Budapest and it went a funny colour (even though it’s sterling silver) and I’ve not yet been able to get it looking normal again.
- There’s a particular perfume I keep trying to order from Sephora but they won’t ship it to the UK so I’ve tried so many mail forwarding services and the orders keep getting cancelled.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Prep my bag of stuff ready to take on my marathon
- Tidy out and clean my spare room after my friend has left at the weekend
- Try not to go to mental at Friends fest when I head there on Wednesday, eek (but I need to take loads of photos)
- Go to Lush on Saturday when the Halloween and Christmas ranges are released and stock up on goodies to have a relax
- Book my ticket for Disneyland Paris for the Halloween weekend. Myself and a friend are going to Paris for two days and plan on scouting out the Nightmare Before Christmas characters at Disney.
What have you been up to this week?