Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday evening I went to see McFly on the first night of their Anthology tour in London where they played their first album ‘Room on the Third Floor’ in full alongside some other classic tracks. I absolutely love this album and because it came out in 2004 it was a massive part of my teenage years. McFly will always hold a special place in my heart and I’m so glad I managed to hear one of my favourite albums.
- I finally got back to the gym and aqua this week now my mum is back from her holidays and it was really nice to get back.
- On Thursday I was invited to a screening at Universal Studios in London of the new movie featuring Billie Joe of Green Day called ‘Ordinary World’. It was a surreal experience as other than me, my friend and the PR there were only three other people there but the studio was amazing and the fill was pretty enjoyable.
- It was my nan’s birthday on Friday evening so on Saturday we all went out for a family meal and it was nice to see everyone together again and celebrate.
- On Sunday morning I did the One True Grit obstacle course run and while I couldn’t do some of the obstacles which required a lot of upper body strength it was fun (although a challenge)
Five Great Things To Happen
- I have managed to do a lot of cleaning/ clearing out in my flat and I am slowly starting to get everywhere looking exactly how I want them to. By the end of next week I think everywhere should have been complete which makes me happy.
- I had my pass to see You Me At Six at the end of the month pretty much confirmed by their PR which is great news and I was so gutted I missed getting a ticket when they went on sale.
- I booked a flight to head out to Crete for a few days with friends next May and I am so excited to get some sunshine, top up my tan and generally just have a relaxing few days.
- I paid my deposit for my trip to Asia next year. I am going to Bali and Lombok on a two week tour adventure with a group of strangers. I could not be more excited but I’m sure I’ll get nervous closer to the time.
- Luke Cage came out on Friday and I managed to watch 7 episodes over the weekend which is pretty good going for me.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I am still aching a bit from my walk last week and on Thursday night I got a really sore back which was a bit painful.
- After One True Grit I managed to cover my body in bruises and a few cuts. I definitely need to take it easy over the next few weeks to keep my body recovering.
- When I was cleaning my bathroom I managed to drop a glass pot and had to spend half an hour clearing up shards of glass from the floor.
- Although I managed to do two parts of my PADI scuba diving training the courses are much longer than I thought they’d be taking 2.5-3 hours per one. Definitely glad I started a few weeks before my indoor dive.
- By doing the obstacle course I have realised how bad my upper body strength is so I am going to do a mixture of cardio and weights at the gym from now on to boast this.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Do some more of my online PADI course in preparation for my pool day course coming up in a few weeks’
- Have a massive wardrobe clear out and be ruthless with clothes that I don’t think I’ll wear again
- Spend Sunday being completely lazy. I am thinking bath, face mask, binge watching on Netflix, cooking and maybe even some baking.
- Get to the gym at least twice. With everything that’s been going on physically I need to get myself back in the habit before the holiday season hits us.
- Pre-plan a few weeks worth of meal plans to help me stick to being as healthy as possible.