Five Things I Did This Week
- On Wednesday evening I headed to Wolverton just outside of Milton Keynes to meet a friend and go and see a few smaller bands. It was quite sad as it was so empty but Acoda, Empire and Shvpes were all really good.
- I had a lovely lazy me night on Friday ahead of a busy weekend. It included a relaxing bath, a face mask, candles burning and my favourite movie!
- On Saturday I had a lovely solo trip into London which included going to two different bakeries for cake (why not!), pizza from Home Slice which was great, some shopping, a trip to the V&A and some general London wondering. I love ticking things off my wish list.
- On Saturday evening I went to Wembley Arena to see Buckcherry, Bowling For Soup and Steel Panther who were amazing and I was lucky enough to take photos. I always love shooting at arenas as there’s always such a great atmosphere.
- On Sunday I went shopping with my mum and we had a nice wonder around town and then for a lovely meal at Bella Italia. It’s nice to spend some quality time together when we can.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I got my pass confirmed for Billy Talent later this month and I can’t wait for the show. I saw the band twice over the summer and both times they were amazing so I’m looking forward to seeing them at a headline show.
- I finally discovered Mr Kiplings Gingerbread Whirls’ which I believe are a Halloween/ Autumn exclusive and I’m kind of ashamed to admit I ate an entire box in one sitting *oops*
- I bought my first piece of scuba kit on Thursday which was my own mask and snorkel which I got from a local dive shop. I didn’t even look at the prices of the masks and rather went for the best fit and feel and while 70 odd quid on them was a little excessive I’m glad I have my own.
- I got invited to a Halloween escape room which I have booked in for Friday with some friends. I am so excited as I have never tried an escape room before and I absolutely love Halloween so I am super excited.
- I have had a super busy week at work and feel like I’ve done more of importance this week than I have in the whole two and a bit years’ I have been here. I cleared up our entire Google Adwords account which was a huge task taking about a week and have been running new Facebook campaigns. It’s nice to be busy and productive.
Five Things Which Sucked
It’s been a pretty good week so I could only think of three *yay*
- Waking up! Although I haven’t had any super late nights I’ve really been struggling to wake up in the mornings, maybe it’s something to do with how dark and cold it’s starting to get.
- It rained so much on Saturday and I had no umbrella and despite having a hood I was soaked so turned up at Wembley Arena like a drowned rat.
- The UV gel nail lamp which we bought seems to not work as we tried to use it on Sunday evening and it just didn’t dry or set the gel polish we used.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Practice clearing a flooded mask before my scuba day dive as this was what I struggled with quite a lot last time.
- Try and plan a trip to the theater over the next month as there is so much on that I want to see including Kinky Boots, Aladin, Sunny Afternoon and School of Rock (Again!)
- Get a well rested nights sleep on Friday before my intensive indoor scuba dive on Saturday.
- Try to be good with my meal choices as I have three meals out this week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) so I need to make good decisions.
- Have a relaxing evening in after my scuba dive including a bath full of Lush products, a face mask, a hair mask and a nice meal in front of a movie cuddled up on my sofa.
What have you been up to this week?