Originally I had planned this week to be pretty chill but then realized other than Wednesday (when I still had aqua) I was out every other week night and both days at the weekend including a whopping four trips into London (Mon/ Fri/ Sat/ Sun). I don’t quite know how my body has coped with so much excitement this week but it’s been an awesome week for doing things.
Five Six Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had a lovely catch up meal with two of my friends and we tried Maxwell’s in Covent Garden. This is somewhere I have been meaning to try for ages and Monday’s they have good money off main meals and £4.50 cocktails all day so it seemed like a great chance. I had the best mac and cheese, a few cocktails and an awesome freak shake so definitely a naughty evening of food.
- On Tuesday evening I had a catch up with my group of school friends. We headed to Harrow to have an Indian meal but because I am not an Indian fan I just stuck to rice and a naan bread, but it was probably a good idea after how much I ate the night before.
- On Friday night I went along to an awesome pub in Clapham and did my very first escape rooms with a company called Handmade Mysteries. I went along with three of my friends and it was so much fun despite us being super scared and not finishing.
- On Saturday I did my indoor scuba diving training and it went really well. I was at the dive centre for about eight hours, with almost six of those being in the water so it was knackering but I’m so glad I did all my skills with no problems.
- On Sunday morning I went shopping and had a catch up with my nan which was nice.
- Sunday evening was my gig of the week and this time it was the mighty Billy Talent who were pretty awesome. I forget how great their back catalogue is sometimes but the night reminded me.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I had my passes confirmation for Pierce the Veil later in November and I am so excited to catch the band again.
- I finally got hold of a Kat Von D lock it concealer and brush and the Double Dare liquid lipstick which I had been crushing on for ages so I can’t wait to try them out.
- I bought the most awesome new coat for the winter time and it is so snuggly and warm that I’m actually looking forward to it getting colder.
- On Saturday evening as I was so shattered from my scuba diving I caught up with a lot of sleep, falling asleep by 10pm Saturday night and not waking up until 9am Sunday morning (although I definitely could have slept for longer).
- I found out that fast track passes at Disneyland Paris are completely free so I know what we’re doing as soon as hit the park next weekend!
Five Things Which Sucked
- I found out my work end of year party is on the day when I am in Copenhagen which I am kind of gutted about as it was such a laugh last year.
- I have been searching for a black denim jacket for ages and still can’t find the right one. I’ve ordered so many and they’re either cropped, too big or have thick lining which I don’t want. I can’t believe it’s so difficult to find one.
- Same old sucky thing but I put on weight at Slimming World again. I am in such a bad routine and really need to sort myself out and get properly motivated.
- I felt pretty ill/crappy on Sunday evening around the gig and by the time I got home I had a really bad headache which was annoying. Because I was feeling so bad I ended up having to cancel my interview with the band as I wasn’t in a state to do it.
- I had planned to get quite a lot done on Saturday evening but as I was so shattered it has left me a little behind playing catch up.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack for Paris next week and find my autograph book
- Watch at least one new movie. I have such a long list of movies I need to watch that I definitely feel next week would be a good time to cross one off my list.
- Edit my photos and do my Billy Talent review quickly so I don’t get behind.
- Try not to spend too much money during my brief trip to Westfield’s on Monday before You Me At Six.
- Do some more prep on my Christmas gift guides and get as much of November scheduled up as possible.