Five Things I Did This Week
- After having a first date last week, I had the second date Sunday and then three further dates this week. I find it so strange that someone wants to spend so much time with me but it’s a nice change from the idiots who I go on dates with and then ignore me afterwards.
- On Monday I returned to the gym and had a great workout. I have been pushing to do more weights and me and my mum had a good twenty-minute free weight session.
- On Thursday evening I went to Top Golf for a catch up with some of my friends from school and it was such a fun evening. I didn’t lose either which was great, I got the highest score I think I’ve ever got there (still rubbish but a triumph for me).
- On Friday I had a nice relaxing evening in while watching some movies and getting a GBK take away with was lovely.
- At the weekend I was meant to do my lake dives for my PADI training but due to how cold it was and how much gear I had to wear I wasn’t able to finish it so I’ll be going back in the summer to try again.
Five Great Things To Happen
- The lovely Jemma at Dorkface helped me create the perfect new banner for my blog which I am so happy with, and I made a few small tweaks to make it how I want it. I always get itchy feet with layouts and I’m sure in the new year I’ll change it all around again.
- I have finally started Daredevil season 2 which is proving to be pretty great, and I’ve also starting watching the very strange Black Mirror which is so intriguing.
- I booked a hotel for Slamdunk in Birmingham next May and I am so excited for the festival already. It’s going to be a busy weekend with a wedding in between two dates of the festival but I can not wait.
- I managed to get a ticket for the Blink 182 tour next year and I am beyond excited. I’m a bit worried I’ll actually like them better with Matt instead of Tom but I could not bare the idea of Blink touring and me not being there.
- I managed to make a bit of a dent on my Christmas shopping as I did a bit of an online binge and I feel like I’m starting to get somewhere. But I definitely need to make a trip into town and pick up a bunch of bits.
Five Things Which Sucked
- My pass for Jimmy Eat World on Monday fell through which is such a shame as I was looking forward to the show quite a lot.
- Despite making a dent on my shopping I am stressing a little as December is next week Christmas. I am kinda prepared but I still feel like I have loads which I need to do and I think I need to spend time just planning, writing lists and finding presents.
- Due to excessive eating out last week I put on 2 pounds at slimming world. I need to make sure I don’t let things get too out of control.
- As the lakes were so cold at the weekend I have a bit of a cold now which sucks as sometimes I find them hard to shift.
- My dad is still struggling with job hunting quite a lot and I feel like I am running out of options for him.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Sort out anything I might need to take with me for my day in Copenhagen next Saturday. Yes, you read right, a day.
- Have a least one lazy evening in with movies, food, a bath and sofa time.
- Start getting up early and doing DDP Yoga before work.
- Starting wrapping my Christmas presents so I can move a whole load of them from my house to my nan’s where they’ll be given.
- See Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I am pretty sure I’m going on Wednesday but I can’t wait to see this movie.