Five Things – Week 43

Five Things – Week 43

Five Things I Did This Week

• After having a first date last week, I had the second date Sunday and then three further dates this week. I find it so strange that someone wants to spend so much time with me but it’s a nice change from the idiots who I go on dates with and then ignore me afterwards.
  • On Monday I returned to the gym and had a great workout. I have been pushing to do more weights and me and my mum had a good twenty-minute free weight session.
  • On Thursday evening I went to Top Golf for a catch up with some of my friends from school and it was such a fun evening. I didn’t lose either which was great, I got the highest score I think I’ve ever got there (still rubbish but a triumph for me).
  • On Friday I had a nice relaxing evening in while watching some movies and getting a GBK take away with was lovely.
  • At the weekend I was meant to do my lake dives for my PADI training but due to how cold it was and how much gear I had to wear I wasn’t able to finish it so I’ll be going back in the summer to try again.

Five Great Things To Happen

• The lovely Jemma at Dorkface helped me create the perfect new banner for my blog which I am so happy with, and I made a few small tweaks to make it how I want it. I always get itchy feet with layouts and I’m sure in the new year I’ll change it all around again.
  • I have finally started Daredevil season 2 which is proving to be pretty great, and I’ve also starting watching the very strange Black Mirror which is so intriguing.
  • I booked a hotel for Slamdunk in Birmingham next May and I am so excited for the festival already. It’s going to be a busy weekend with a wedding in between two dates of the festival but I can not wait.
  • I managed to get a ticket for the Blink 182 tour next year and I am beyond excited. I’m a bit worried I’ll actually like them better with Matt instead of Tom but I could not bare the idea of Blink touring and me not being there.
  • I managed to make a bit of a dent on my Christmas shopping as I did a bit of an online binge and I feel like I’m starting to get somewhere. But I definitely need to make a trip into town and pick up a bunch of bits.

Five Things Which Sucked

• My pass for Jimmy Eat World on Monday fell through which is such a shame as I was looking forward to the show quite a lot.
  • Despite making a dent on my shopping I am stressing a little as December is next week Christmas. I am kinda prepared but I still feel like I have loads which I need to do and I think I need to spend time just planning, writing lists and finding presents.
  • Due to excessive eating out last week I put on 2 pounds at slimming world. I need to make sure I don’t let things get too out of control.
  • As the lakes were so cold at the weekend I have a bit of a cold now which sucks as sometimes I find them hard to shift.
  • My dad is still struggling with job hunting quite a lot and I feel like I am running out of options for him.

Five Things To Do Next Week

• Sort out anything I might need to take with me for my day in Copenhagen next Saturday. Yes, you read right, a day.
  • Have a least one lazy evening in with movies, food, a bath and sofa time.
  • Start getting up early and doing DDP Yoga before work.
  • Starting wrapping my Christmas presents so I can move a whole load of them from my house to my nan’s where they’ll be given.
  • See Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I am pretty sure I’m going on Wednesday but I can’t wait to see this movie.
What have you been up to this week?

1. LaaLaa
    November 21, 2016 / 3:30 pm

Yay to the dating world. I quite miss dating now *scrolls through phone*. I had noticed the banner, very nice. I’m the same way with the layouts. I had the biggest crush on Travis – something about him that’s so appealing. xo

2. November 21, 2016 / 4:47 pm

Woo loving the new banner, Jemma always does a mint job. You’re also the only blogger I’ve come across that watches Dare Devil! How are you finding it? Season 2 is MUCH better. If you like DD you’ll love Luke Cage.

• November 21, 2016 / 5:13 pm

I can’t believe more people don’t watch it! I actually watched Luke Cage like the week it came out and I loved it 😀 x

• November 23, 2016 / 1:28 pm

Ah I thought you’d have loved it! I have so many Carhartt jackets on my Christmas list after watching Luke Cage now haha!
        You know, I’m going to be controversial here and say that I wasn’t a huge fan of Jessica Jones though. Did you hear that they’re making a Punisher series too? I’m SO HYPED!

3. Hungry_Healthy_Happy
    November 21, 2016 / 4:50 pm

Yay for the first date going so well. Don’t put yourself down, they obviously want to spend so much time with you for a reason.

4. November 21, 2016 / 4:55 pm

Don;t beat yourself up too much about the gain at Slimming World. Just take each day as it comes as you try and get back on plan x

5. November 21, 2016 / 6:35 pm

I love Black Mirror – it can be so freaky and close to reality, in an almost awful way often.

6. November 21, 2016 / 6:38 pm

I’m so glad the date went well, I think it’s nice when someone wants to spend time with you! Also yay for Blink 182, I’m super jealous! xx

7. Natasha Mairs
    November 21, 2016 / 6:45 pm

whoo glad the dates are going well. And a bit jealous that you are gong to see Blink 182 next year

8. John Franklin
    November 21, 2016 / 7:32 pm

I miss Top Golf. We used to go all the time before we moved to Germany and still haven’t found somewhere nearby to do it.

9. November 21, 2016 / 8:51 pm

Sounds like some great things happened for you plus congrats on the dates.hope you guys see each other more.
    Also have fun in Copenhagen

10. Jo Wiggins
    November 21, 2016 / 9:01 pm

Ah, I’m pleased the dating is going well for you. And I love you blog banner too x

11. Harriet @ Toby&Roo
    November 21, 2016 / 10:11 pm

I love that the dates are going so well, that is FAB. I hope you’re dad gets sorted soon, I know how demoralising it can be! H x

12. November 21, 2016 / 10:23 pm

Aw I am so glad to hear that your first date went well and that you have some more dates lined up. Can’t wait to hear what happens next!

13. November 21, 2016 / 10:27 pm

Glad dating is more fun for you right now, hope it works out!

14. November 22, 2016 / 9:48 am

I have been busy getting ready for Christmas and work. It is a very busy time of the year. Good to know your date went well.

15. Beautyqueenuk
    November 22, 2016 / 10:47 am

I am loving your new banner, everytime I see a new one, I then want one x

16. Joanna
    November 22, 2016 / 12:34 pm

I’ve been very busy get things sorted for Xmas its been a bit manic.

17. Teresa Bowen
    November 22, 2016 / 2:37 pm

A day in Copenhagen sounds like fun, I’m envious. Most of my plans for the week were put on hold as neither hubby or I feel 100%. Hopefully, we will be back to normal by the end of this week.

18. November 22, 2016 / 6:22 pm

I am getting on quite well with my christmas shopping, feel on top of it at the moment, which was helped by a trip out on Saturday and getting quite a bit x

19. Dena Jayne
    November 22, 2016 / 10:12 pm

This is a great post idea! Something positive to look back on! Love the new banner xo

20. November 22, 2016 / 10:39 pm

What a fantastic post! Dorkface is awesome 🙂 I love Black Mirror, in a sad, confusing way. It’s scary as some of the most obscure things, are actually beginning to happen! Great idea for a post! 🙂

21. Mellissa Williams
    November 23, 2016 / 11:26 am

How exciting that you are dating! I would love to go to Copenhagen, shame it’s only a day. Black Mirror is awesome, I’ve gone through half of the new season

22. Francesca Nelson
    November 23, 2016 / 2:13 pm

I really need to start at the gym again!! And I too nedd to start wrapping gifts!!

23. Tanya Brannan
    November 23, 2016 / 3:14 pm

I loved the previous seasons of Black Mirror but haven’t got round to watching the recent one yet. I too am stressing about Christmas. I have most of the gifts, but I don’t know how or when I will get chance to wrap them and distribute them! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for your dad too xx

24. Shannon Ritchie
    November 23, 2016 / 6:53 pm

I’m so jealous you’re seeing Blink 182! I saw them at Reading and they were amazing!

25. Paula
    November 23, 2016 / 8:13 pm

Seems like you had an amazing week :), so happy to hear your dating live it’s going so well :), I love Blackmirrow so much, I should check Daredevil out 🙂

26. November 23, 2016 / 10:02 pm

Looks like you have a good week a head of you, I hope you get a nice trip to Copenhagen! I am actually going to see the new harry potter movie on Saturday and I am so excited! xx

27. Melanie Edjourian
    November 23, 2016 / 10:30 pm

I’m the same I have started my Christmas shopping but I’ve not done enough not to feel a bit stressed about what I still need to get.

28. Jazmin Williams
    November 24, 2016 / 2:22 am

Congrats on the Blink 182 tickets, I heard those were difficult to get! We all have those weeks with Slimming World, I’m sure you’ll get back on the ball soon x

29. Hannah Heartss ❄️⛄️
    November 24, 2016 / 11:02 am

I need to start my Christmas wrapping too – I have so much to do! X

30. Cassandra Mayers
    November 25, 2016 / 10:17 am

Your week sounds great. Ive had the worst week, ill and then my daughter waking up at silly hours and not letting me go back to sleep. So tired! I did find a new TV series to watch though, Lucifer. I think its brilliant