Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had a movie night in which consisted of Snatch and Rock and Rolla. It feels good that I am finally making headway with getting through my movies list.
- On Wednesday it was date night which meant a massive meal in Chiquito’s which left me with a bit of a food baby and then a trip to the cinema to see Fantastic Beasts which was actually really good.
- On Friday I went to see Yashin play their farewell show at London’s Garage. I have seen this band so many times over the years’ that it was lovely to be able to bid them farewell.
- On Saturday I spent the day in Copenhagen getting al Christmassy at their markets and in the amusement park come winter wonderland Tivoli. It was such a magical day and despite the fact that I had been up for about 21 hours it was well worth the tiredness.
- On Sunday evening I headed to Brixton Academy to watch Pierce the Veil and Letlive play and it was an amazing show but I really did feel a bit old at this one.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I’ve started to make a good dent on the ‘cult’ style movies which I hadn’t watched before and have now seen Van Wilder, Airplane, Snatch, Rock and Rolla and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc/ temple of doom.
- I finally got round to getting Amazon Prime, and thankfully I got 6 months for free as I have a student card due to all the online courses I do which was a massive help. It’s going to make a huge difference in the lead up to Christmas when I need to buy things.
- I booked my ticket for Rogue One next month. I’m heading to see it the night it comes out and I am so excited about it, especially as we’re going all out in Odeon Imax again.
- When I popped into Sephora in Copenhagen I saw they sold Anastastia Beverley Hills and although it worked out expensive I picked up two new liquid lipsticks including a stunning perfect grey for me.
- I made a great dent in my Christmas shopping meaning I am very nearly done which makes me so happy. Now to start wrapping.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Two nights I forgot to take my make-up off until part way through the night when I woke up and because of this I have been greeted by an angry spot.
- My rucksack has started to split and it was what I was going to take to Copenhagen so I had to do a quick (slightly botched job) of fixing it before the top.
- Despite how well things seem to be going with my dating I have been plagued with so many insecurities over the past week and it’s doing my head in as I’m reading so much into things which aren’t there. I hate how insecure and lacking in confidence I am as it makes me get worked up and upset about little things and fabricate things in my mind.
- After pinning all my enamel badges on my new jacket I managed to lose one within the first day of wearing them. Now I’m paranoid and thinking about putting superglue on the back so they won’t fall off.
- I stupidly made the decision to pop to Oxford Street and run some errands on Friday before my gig and being Black Friday it was manic and it was horrible. There were so many people and they were all crowded and walking slowly and it just did my head in.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Finish wrapping my Christmas presents (or start depending on how this week goes)
- Pack for my long weekend in Geneva happening across the beginning of December
- Get my Christmas tree up on December 1st. I am a huge kid and love having it up for as long as possible
- Watch Love Actually and The Holiday as it will officially be December and I love watching these movies
- Try to finalize some catch ups’ with friends before Christmas so I get to see everyone