Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday evening I had a quick catch up with two of my friends which included pizza’s at Franco Manco which was amazing and some cocktails in a little bar around the corner.
- On Tuesday I had my final session of laser hair removal at my clinic. I’m definitely going to look for another deal though to get some more sessions as it’s been working wonders.
- On Wednesday evening I made dinner and had a movie night in which included Pacific Rim. I can’t believe I hadn’t seen this movie before as it was just my kind of thing and I really enjoyed it.
- On Thursday evening as I had already put up my tree I ordered Nando’s and stayed in and watched two Christmas movies. I had my first ever experience of Die Hard which was great alongside Love Actually which is a staple.
- On Friday I headed off to Geneva for three days in the cold with a few of my friends and we had a fun time eating cheese fondue, chocolate fondue, exploring the city and trying to stay warm. It’s such a beautiful city I’d love to head back in the summer.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I managed to pick up a bunch of orders that I had made when I was in London and a whole load of post turned up which means I can get wrapping Christmas presents and finalize blog stuff. I get my post sent to my Nan’s or my parents as there’s more chance of someone being in and it was like Santa’s grotto.
- I finally signed up for Spotify premium. Over the past week or so I’ve been listening to music at work and it’s made my day’s go much quicker and has just made me feel happier. For just a few pounds I month I am so happy to have Spotify in my life.
- I received my first Christmas present this week from one of my blogger Secret Santa’s. The deadline to send wasn’t until the end of the week so I was shocked to receive it so early. I don’t think I’ll be able to manage holding on until Christmas though to open it.
- I got up before work on Thursday and put up my Christmas tree and covered as much of my flat in tinsel as I could. I absolutely love Christmas and the decorations so I am so happy it was up as early as possible.
- I got to start my advent calendar and I have a Yankee Candle one and although I have yet to burn any of the five tea lights I’ve had I am so excited to start them off and make my flat smell even more Christmassy.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Due to some train issues, it took me over an hour longer to get into London on Tuesday than I had thought which meant I couldn’t run all of the errands I wanted to.
- I have not managed to wrap any of my Christmas presents and I know that it’s always such a big job but I’ve been spending almost all of my spare time with a special boy and it’s just left me with no time. I need to get an evening to myself asap and just get them all wrapped.
- When I was in Geneva I ate so much I am worried about how much weight I may have put on because of all the chocolate, cheese and bread which was consumed.
- I saw Ricky Gervais was touring in 2017 and got super excited but realized that he is doing zero shows near or around London which makes me super sad as I’d love to see him live.
- Due to a late night getting back from the airport on Sunday from Geneva I feel very tired, a little lathargic and just feel like I want to go back to bed and sleep for a week.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Unpack everything from Geneva as soon as I get back and get everything clean and tidy again
- Plan a fun date night out ahead of Christmas. We haven’t been out all that much other than eating so I want to plan something fun
- Finish sorting out my friends Secret Santa present as we are giving them out next weekend
- Listen to all the rest of the albums’ I’ve been meaning to check out this year so I can finalize my 2016 top lists.
- Finish writing up the rest of my December blog posts so I don’t have to spend too long before Christmas writing away.
What have you been up to this week?