Five Seven Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had a lovely date night in which consisted of being cooked for which doesn’t happen very often and a Christmas double bill of Lethal Weapon and The Holiday.
- On Tuesday I managed to get last minute tickets to see Red Hot Chili Peppers at the O2 Arena so I headed there to see the band and they were great. I always love seeing them.
- On Wednesday I finally got back to aqua aerobics and then went for a catch-up dinner with my nan afterwards. I have been so bad over the past few weeks of not having time to spend properly with her so it was nice to relax for a bit.
- On Thursday I headed back to the O2 Arena to see Brand New and Biffy Clyro play and it was such a great show. Biffy are always fantastic and this was nothing short of phenomenal.
- On Friday I went to Bletchley to see one of my old school friends and her two son’s who are absolutely adorable. I was completely knackered when I left after six hours of hanging with two under 3 year old’s but it was lovely to see them.
- On Saturday I went into London and had a lovely dinner at Dirty Bones in Shoreditch with my friends followed by a show at Brixton Academy by Bullet For My Valentine. The show saw them play their debut album in full and it was such a nostalgic amazing evening.
- On Sunday I had the first of my Christmas meals with my school friends at a lovely local pub where the food was so scrummy. We exchanged our secret santa presents and I got some lovely gifts.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I sent out my blogger Secret Santa’s last week and I saw one of the girls I sent to had received hers and posted out on social media how much she loved it. As soon as I saw her post it made me super happy 🙂
- I wrapped a really good proportion of my Christmas presents so I feel I have made a proper dent on my collection, although my spare room is starting to resemble Santa’s Grotto.
- My HUGE Bath and Bodyworks order I made from the US arrived and I am in love with everything I ordered. Shipping to the UK cost me an absolute fortune but I saved so much during their black Friday sale that it was worth it.
- I had another successful week of movie watching and have now seen Lethal Weapon, Sin City and Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. I am slowly making a good dent in my list.
- I managed to have a lovely lazy evening in on Sunday evening after there were some train issues for me preventing me from going to Birmingham. I definitely think the evening in was much needed.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I looked at the setlist for Chili Peppers from their Monday show and then was disappointed when the night I went was different as they played four of my favourite tracks Monday but I didn’t get to see them as our night was newer/ quirkier material.
- I received an item for a gift guide and it was totally smashed up which sucks as I hate brands to have gone to the trouble of sending something but for it not to be useable.
- My Christmas tree fell over and I ended up smashing one of my beautiful skull tree ornaments which makes me very sad.
- I am starting to get a little worried about a Christmas present I ordered which still hasn’t turned up. It was sent through Parcel Force who I hate as they’re so unreliable and it’s making me anxious.
- I watched Elf this week and I was a little disappointed with it. Everyone raves that it’s one of the best Christmas movies and I just don’t get it.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Book something for a special date night next Friday as a pre-Christmas treat
- Finish wrapping my Christmas presents.
- Get my Beartooth and Bullet reviews done asap so I can get them live and not get behind as we approach Christmas
- Have a lovely night out with the girls next weekend but don’t drink too much as I am done with hangovers
- Try and work out a night I can have a catch-up dinner with my best friend before Christmas.
What have you been up to this week?