Five Six Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I went out for a meal with my dad as every year I take out my mum, dad and nan for Christmas meals so it was the turn of my dad and we went to Bill’s where I indulged in all the cheese including crumbled halloumi and mac and cheese.
- On Tuesday I had my works’ department meal out to a local buffet restaurant and I definitely ate way too much including two plates of deserts *oops*. We ended the meal with our annual Penguin racing competition using wind-up penguins from special Christmas crackers. Sadly I didn’t win.
- On Thursday evening I went to the Odeon to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and it was incredible, so much so I think I prefered it to Force Awakens and I loved that a lot. I won’t reveal anything but it’s definitely worth a watch.
- On Friday I had a nice lazy evening in and watched a new Netflix movie: Spectral and had a naughty KFC dinner. After a manic week it was much needed.
- On Saturday I headed into London to Junkyard Golf for some friends’ birthdays’ where we played indoor golf in a bar and it was so much fun.
- On Sunday I was taken for a day trip out to Winchester Christmas Market which made me feel super Christmassy and it was a nice change of scenery from home/ London.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I finished watching Season 2 of Black Mirror and the final episode was so clever. I’m really into how messed up these episodes are but also how interesting every element of them are.
- I finished wrapping all of my Christmas presents which has made me feel so much better about the next week or so because I am far less stressed. Now I know I need to have a tidy of my flat but I think I’ll wait and do it between Christmas and New Year.
- Me and a friend booked flights to Amsterdam to spend a long weekend there in February and I am so excited to actually get to explore the city. I’m also going with my friend to see The Weeknd when we’re there which should be fun.
- My nails have been properly re-done and I’m so happy with how they look as they’re purple and super glittery. It’s crazy how something as little as your nails can affect how you feel.
- I booked tickets to see the amazing Hans Zimmer play at Wembley. I have been wanting to see him perform for ages as I love his scores and he’s done so many great movie soundtracks and I am super excited to be able to see him.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I am still waiting on three items from Parcel Force who are messing me around with deliveries. I hate how inflexible their system seems to be and it’s stressing me out as one is a Christmas present.
- I had a little bit of an insecure breakdown last week resulting in a few tears and feeling pretty crappy but after talking out the situation I felt so much better.
- I’ve been feeling a bit ill at the later end of this week (lady things- eurgh) but the upside is I’d rather feel a bit crappy now than this time next week.
- I couldn’t make my hair cut this week so i’t’s now not until Thursday and I’m getting to the point where my fringe is so long it parts and when it doesn’t I can’t see all that well. I can’t wait to get it chopped.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- My Christmas baking. I always make a lot of the deserts for Christmas so I am planning on doing these on either the 23rd or Christmas eve
- Watch Nightmare before Christmas. I always watch this movie at both Halloween and Christmas (and usually loads in between) so I need to watch it this week.
- Try not to spend too much money on the New Look sales which tend to start on Christmas eve.
- Have a nice break over the Christmas period. I’ll be taking some time out from blogging to just relax and enjoy spending time with those who mean a lot to me.
- Plan a London day out for Monday 2nd January just before I head back to work.