Five Six Things I Did This Week
- On Thursday evening I had a catch-up Nando’s meal with a friend who I don’t get to see as often as I’d like. It was nice to see him and of course it was Nando’s so the food was great.
- On Friday evening I headed into Mayfair with a few friends to attend another friends’ engagement celebration drinks. It was the first time we were meeting our friends’ fiancé and it was so awesome to meet him as he was lovely and made such an effort with us girls.
- During the day on Saturday I headed to the Renault garage to test drive the new Clio Dynamique S car and after a few hours of working things out I paid a deposit. At some point in the next few months I’m only going to have a brand new car. It hasn’t quite sunken in yet that I’ll have a new car but I can not wait!
- On Saturday I went to see Lego Batman with my other half and this was followed up by an awesomely massive meal in Chiquitos. The movie was so good and I love how they appeal just as much to adults as they do kids.
- During the day on Saturday I headed into London with a few friends to go to London Edge which was an alternative clothing/ lifestyle event and while you couldn’t buy too much there as it was wholesale I did manage to pick up a few bits including some Hex Bombs which I am in love with.
- On Sunday evening I went to see Jack Whitehall at Wembley Arena and it was such a fun evening of laughter and he was so good live.
Five Six Great Things To Happen
- At the beginning of last week I worked out exactly what I wanted to plan for my boyfriends’ birthday and got it all sorted. I’m not going to put anything on here until after I’ve told him as I know he does read my blog sometimes and I’d hate to ruin the surprise, but I am excited about what I’ve got planned.
- I’ve finally started up with Pinterest. It’s been well overdue and I know it’s going to take some time to properly get into it but theres so many awesome things out there (homeware mainly) that I’m annoyed it’s taken me this long. If you fancy following me you can here.
- I managed to have a huge clear out of another of my wardrobes this week and it’s another black bin bag full of clothes. I keep a lot of stuff which doesn’t fit me anymore and I have to be realistic about what I might be able to slim down into and fit. I have some Topshop jeans I used to love and holding them up I have no idea how they ever fit me so they got added to the pile.
- I am planning a bit of a re-do of my living room so I have been buying homeware bits as I go and I ordered the prettiest rose gold side table this week and I am so excited for it to come through.
- I’m in the process of having a huge clear out of my kitchen and I already love how it’s turning out. I want to maximize the use of my cupboards so my outside space is less cramped.
- Me and my other half have booked our very first trip away together so on the early Mayday bank holiday we’re heading to Belfast. We’re going to do the Game of Thrones tour and then explore the city across three days. I am so excited to go away and spend a whole weekend together. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get fed up of me!
Five Things Which Sucked
- There was an awesome Too Faced and Skinny Dip collaboration set out this week with the melted chocolate palette, better than sex mascara, a mini blusher and melted lipstick, and an awesome makeup bag with a great price, but the big issue was by the time you added on shipping and tax it cost £33 more than the set which I just couldn’t justify.
- I managed to put on a pound at Slimming World this week which is pretty gutting. I need to really push myself to get into it properly and not keep eating all the treats.
- On Sunday evening after Jack Whitehall there were issues at the overground station so our journey home took about 45 minutes longer than it should have which meant I got home super late which wasn’t fun.
- The paint hadn’t quite dried on my shelves which meant that they couldn’t be put up this weekend pushing it until next Sunday now.
- Debenhams was out of stock of something I was going to buy when I went into London which I ideally wanted for this week so now I’ll have to re-think while I order it.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Finish plans and ideas for my London day out next weekend.
- Sort out my mum’s birthday and Mother’s Day present ideas. Both fall next month so they tend to require a bit of planning.
- Book a visit to the Sky Garden for my London day trip with my friend
- Check Debenhams for the Too Faced/ Kat Von D collab which is due in shops on 13th Feb.
- Properly get into Pinterest and start getting it into part of my everyday routine.
What have you been up to this week?