Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday it was my first Valentine’s Day with my other half. Of course, we had work during the day *yawn* but the evening was perfect and he took me to a lovely Italian restaurant in Holborn, the food and the service was incredible. It was so nice as we both made an effort and got dressed up which is always nice to do every once in a while.
- On Wednesday I went to see the new Fifty Shades movie with a few of my friends and despite the first one being 100% awful this wasn’t quite as cringy. It might be because there was sex scenes than the first one or perhaps I was more prepared but it wasn’t completely rubbish.
- On Saturday I ticked three things off my London bucket list including a trip to Choccywoccydoodah which was amazing (expect a separate post on this soon), the Natural History Museum and dinner at Hache burgers. The day was amazing although I was pretty knackered by the end of it.
- On Saturday I also went to the Gin Festival at the Tobacco Docks and it was such a cool event to try out a bunch of gins’ and I even introduced the other half to his first gin experience which seemed to go down well.
- As we’d had a busy day Saturday we had a lazy Sunday which consisted of a trip to Nando’s, a D&D game (yes I am giving it a go) and watching London has fallen.
Five Great Things To Happen
- Despite not wanting to on Tuesday morning I dragged myself out of bed to go to a spin class. I’ve lagged a bit on the gym front over the past few weeks and I want to get back in the mood of going some mornings.
- I found out from the garage that my new car should be at the dealership within 3 weeks’ which is super exciting as it means that very soon I’ll have a flashy new car. I never thought I would be able to get one but I can not wait to get rid of my current one.
- After starting Pinterest last week I started getting more into and SEO optimized all of my own pins which I had added on there including the descriptions and my own name/ bio and converting to a business account so I can track analytics.
- I have planned out almost all of March blog content and started scheduling and writing for the month ahead. I am feeling so much more prepared this year than I did last year and it’s crazy how inspired I can get.
- My shelf for my Pop Vinyl’s has gone up *hooray* I am super happy with the way that they look.
Five Four Things Which Sucked
- My mum was taken into hospital on Wednesday evening due to chest pains. Fortunately did they some tests and didn’t find anything wrong so she was discharged but she’s been so unlucky with her health I hate seeing her feeling crappy.
- I ended up leaving it pretty late to book our visit to Anne Frank’s house in Amsterdam and we didn’t manage to get the time that we had wanted. Fortunately, we did still get booked in though as I don’t know if I’d have fancied a huge queue, I know some people have waited hours.
- What with a fair few meals out I didn’t go and get weighed at Slimming World last week because I just couldn’t face putting on weight. I really shouldn’t skip weeks but I plan on being better this week and getting back to it.
- Due to some issues with tools my dad wasn’t able to get up my additional shelves on Sunday as planned so I’m waiting on them being done this week *fingers crossed*
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Style my new shelves which are going up and try not to clutter them up too much.
- Pack for my trip to Amsterdam on Friday
- Start prepping my posts for Mothers’ Day so I am well prepared in advance
- Go to the gym twice (or more) in the mornings to kick start my day
- Book my spa treatments for me and my mum so we can have a few hours of relaxation and pampering
What have you been up to this week?