Brand New Natural Skincare Discovery

Brand New Natural Skincare Discovery

Over the past year or so I’ve tried my hardest to think more about the types of skincare I am using and pushing towards more natural alternatives. My skin is generally pretty good – touch wood – and I’ve never had acne or any huge breakouts so I’m lucky in that respect but certain products can make my skin go quite red, yet natural products never seem to react with me.

Oil’s are something I’ve never got into a proper routine with, that’s until I was introduced to Cacay Naturals* whose oil is 100% vegan, natural and organic. So many more brands now are pushing towards being cruelty-free and vegan which is a fantastic step forward. When I went to Morocco I picked up some Argan oil but the Cacay oil contains 50% more vitamin E and twice the amount of linoleic acid in it so it’s definitely a better one for me to use. After using it for a few weeks I’ve definitely noticed that my skin is softer and less dry despite the fact that I use the smallest bit before I go to bed. Hydration is always an important factor when I look for skincare which is where Cacay come up trumps. The natural oil used also restores skins radiance, improves elasticity, improves the appearance of wrinkles, helps to reduce blemishes and the appearance of scars, prevents against irritation and helps to treat hyper-pigmentation. That’s a whole long list of positives and I am so glad I’ve now introduced it into my daily routine.

If you’re intrigued to try Cacay Oil then you can purchase it on Amazon for $38.90 here.

Have you made any skincare discoveries?

1. February 2, 2017 / 11:06 am

I’m always intrigued to try natural skincare, especially when my skin feels like it needs a little bit of TLC x

2. Deborah Nicholas
    February 2, 2017 / 11:18 am

ive never heard of this but always interested in natural skincare x

3. February 2, 2017 / 12:53 pm

I’ve always been hesitant about using oils on my skin, but since I’ve struggled with dry skin all winter, I think it’s time I try something like this.

4. February 2, 2017 / 3:36 pm

I’ve always been a fan of argan oil but this oil sounds like it is even better for your skin. My skin can really use some better hydration, especially now in the winter x

5. Hannah Latoya Bond
    February 2, 2017 / 6:32 pm

This sounds good. I’ve never really used oils on my skin before x

6. Jodie Whitham
    February 2, 2017 / 7:07 pm

Need to get into oils. My skin is very fussy. I have spot prone skin but if I avoid oil and products better for spots, I find I get dry skin. I prefer natural products though as noticing better benefits x

7. Lisa
    February 2, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve been looking for something new for my skin, I haven’t used oils before but will look into them.

8. February 2, 2017 / 9:32 pm

What a brilliant skincare product, not tried Cacay oil before but it sounds great.

9. February 2, 2017 / 9:44 pm

I definitely want more cruelty free Vegan products so cacay oil sounds perfect. My skin needs it!

10. Kira L Curtis
    February 2, 2017 / 9:47 pm

I’m really in need of a skincare routine right now! Maybe this cacay oil could help me get back into one! I love how brands are pushing more and more to be vegan and cruelty free!

11. Leah Shafik
    February 3, 2017 / 12:34 am

Sounds like a great oil! I used to love one from Avon but they no longer sell it so once I have finished my back ups I am going to seek this one out x

12. February 3, 2017 / 11:00 am

This is such a lovely product and would love to try this one day. I discovered Klairs Freshly juiced Vitamin Drop. It’s amazing not only cruelty free, suitable for vegan. It cures little bumps of acne and also have a review on my blog if you’re curious.

13. Cathryn Daws
    February 3, 2017 / 11:27 am

Sounds like a lovely product. I’m slowly turning into a skincare junkie so I need to check this out!

14. Ickle Pickle
    February 3, 2017 / 8:12 pm

I have never heard of this oil, but it sounds amazing! I will look out for it, thank you. Kaz x

15. HackingParenthood
    February 3, 2017 / 9:34 pm

That’s seems really expensive, but it does sound worth it. Might need it in my daily routine!

16. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    February 3, 2017 / 10:49 pm

Expensive but sounds like it does a really good job

17. February 4, 2017 / 12:15 am

Sounds like a good product but it does seem a little expensive, I tend to stick to cheaper brands.

Jordanne ||

18. Hungry_Healthy_Happy
    February 4, 2017 / 9:51 am

That’s a little out of my price range, but I am trying to make sure that all my skin care products are as natural as possible.

19. Mama Owl
    February 4, 2017 / 1:14 pm

I really need to make more of an effort to take care of my skin better than I do, generally it’s just soap and water and a bit of moisturiser!

20. kerry norris
    February 4, 2017 / 2:25 pm

I’ve not heard of this brand before. Sounds pricey but looks like it does the job x

21. Beautyqueenuk
    February 4, 2017 / 2:31 pm

I havent come across the brand before, but I do think if it works and you like it, then it is often worth its money for a product x

22. Tracy Morgan
    February 4, 2017 / 3:11 pm

Sounds really interesting. If I am honest though, I don’t give nearly as much thought to my skincare as I perhaps should!

23. Bex Smith
    February 4, 2017 / 10:15 pm

This sounds like an interesting brand, especially the fact that its 100% vegan natural and organic!

24. February 5, 2017 / 12:37 am

Oooh this sounds so interesting, I need to look into this more as it sounds great! xo

25. Melanie Edjourian
    February 5, 2017 / 11:30 am

I love that this is organic and 100% vegan. I might give this a try on some stretch marks and see what happens.

26. Angela Milnes
    February 6, 2017 / 9:50 am

I heard argan oil is really great for the skin. It sure sounds like a great product to add to the daily routine!