Pop Vinyl Obsession – Introducing My Collection

Pop Vinyl Obsession – Introducing My Collection

I first started collecting Pop Vinyl near the beginning of last year and while my collection started quite small it has now expanded so much I’m starting to wonder how I am going to display them. Currently, I have them stacked on the top of my sofa bed in my spare room but I am in the middle of designing some shelves to display them better and not have to take them off every time someone stays and they use the sofa bed. My collection started with Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas but has expanded. I am trying not to go too much in a Marvel collection as I know this could spiral out of control but I’m sure it will happen soon enough.

Currently, my collection is split into:

Nightmare Before Christmas- Pumpkin King (glow in the dark), Jack Skellington with a snowflake, Day of the dead Jack, Zero, Jack in PJ’s (Comic Con exclusive), Jack with Vampire Teddy, Sally seated (Comic Con exclusive), Sally with a Rose and Nightshade Sally. I also have Dapper Jack, a limited edition Oogie Boogie with bugs, the original Jack Skellington and Day of the Dead Sally which I’m waiting to be delivered.

Alice in Wonderland- Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat and Queen of Hearts from the first movie. Time and White Rabbit from Through the Looking Glass.

Other Tim Burton- Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, and Miss Peregrine.

DC- The Joker and Batman Arkham Asylum, Harley Quinn, The Joker and Diablo from Suicide Squad.

Marvel- Deadpool with Knives and Matt Murdock (Daredevil).

Disney Villains- Maleficent is currently the only one I have here and to be honest I might not even get any more Disney as she is enough for now

I have a few which are on my wishlist including Marty and Doc from Back to the Future and Piper and Alex from Orange is the New Black. I’d also love to get the Mayor from the Nightmare Before Christmas range but it’s vaulted so goes for crazy money on eBay.

Do you own any Pop Vinyl?

1. February 15, 2017 / 10:36 pm

Wow you’ve got quite the collection! I don’t own any of them but I know I could quite easily get sucked into buying Disney ones! xo

2. February 16, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I don’t own any Pop Vinyl but your collection is impressive! x

3. Catherine Hooper
    February 16, 2017 / 1:57 pm

My husband used to collect vinylmation and had a few rare chasers. it’s quite addictive collecting them!

4. Penny Aylwin
    February 16, 2017 / 3:46 pm

I’ve not seen these before now, but what a lovely collection you have

5. February 16, 2017 / 4:35 pm

I’ve never heard of or seen these before! They really are quite cute and I bet you can’t wait to have your collection properly displayed.

6. February 16, 2017 / 5:17 pm

I own a few Pop Vinyl’s as my friends gave me some as gifts but I have no way as many as you do haha! Love the look of your extensive collection!

7. Beautyqueenuk
    February 16, 2017 / 9:19 pm

Ive seen these about but always wondered if they had a point. I know people collect them, my cousin is obsessed x

8. Jodie Whitham
    February 16, 2017 / 9:21 pm

I don’t have any but they look super cool. I tend to collect souvenirs and things on holiday though, but think it’s nice to have something to collect somehow x

9. Leah Shafik
    February 16, 2017 / 9:48 pm

I know so many people collecting these. I love the look of them but where to keep them at home….that would be a real issues x

10. February 16, 2017 / 10:24 pm

I love the look of these! They have really cute faces, and I love the fact that you can literally get any one imaginable! For example it’s not just Disney, or even just movies! There’s tv shows & even celebrities!

11. Debbie O'Connor
    February 17, 2017 / 2:38 pm

My son sometimes gets them with his monthly Wootbox subscription. I think they are fab! I hope they will increase in value in a few years

12. Club Hub UK
    February 17, 2017 / 3:36 pm

Wow, that is such a collection, congrats. I especially love the Alice in wonderland ones 🙂

13. Afshan
    February 17, 2017 / 4:57 pm

What a great collection! Would love to collect things. Good to hand me down too. Nice pic too.

14. Clairejustineo
    February 17, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Such a great collection. It is great collecting thins, mines shoes and dinner sets :):)

15. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    February 17, 2017 / 9:49 pm

We don’t have any but only because I know I’d want them all!!

16. Healthy & Psyched
    February 18, 2017 / 11:47 am

WOW- That’s loads! I don’t have any but I can imagine that once you get started it’s quite addictive!

17. Tracy Morgan
    February 18, 2017 / 9:57 pm

What a cute collection! However, I have to say that I’ve never heard of Pop Vinyl!

18. February 18, 2017 / 10:44 pm

now that is a collection! i need to get a deadpool one myself. i’ve got baymax

19. February 19, 2017 / 3:03 am

Wow you sure have a lot of them, I always see them in Gamespot when I go buy video games for my Nephew. They seem pretty cool and you have a really nice collection.

20. February 19, 2017 / 6:59 pm

What an awesome collection! Pop Vinyl is very popular in the US. I need to get one for decoration soon! They are all so cute!

21. Sarah D
    February 19, 2017 / 8:16 pm

this is a great collection – looks fab! I’ve seen these a few times and theyre really neat x

22. February 19, 2017 / 9:45 pm

I’ve seen these characters in shops but didn’t know they were collectable. Takes me back to my youth when I collected erasers in their hundreds!

23. Ayesha Farhad
    February 20, 2017 / 3:19 pm

Oh wow! I am just in with my harry potter collection and thats that! My son has just started collecting super heroes! But yours is HUGE! wowza! 😀

24. February 24, 2017 / 12:05 am

Omg, these are too cute! I like the Alice in Wonderland ones best. If I were to get any of these, I’d start with Star Wars. I am a huge fan!! They have to have these for Star Wars, right?