Five Six Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday evening I headed with my other half round one of his friend’s house for a games night where we played T.I.M.E Stories. It took me a little bit to get into the game but it was good fun if not a little annoying as if you run out of time you have to go back to the beginning and start again with the whole thing.
- On Wednesday it was St Davids Day so I went to see my family and we went out and had a nice dinner together. It’s always nice having a catch up with everyone.
- On Thursday evening after a quick dinner at Frankie and Benny’s, I went to see Logan and it was a stunning movie. Everything about it was what a wolverine movie should be.
- On Friday I headed into London to see Motown the musical with my friend and the show was amazing. I recognized so much of the music and it was amazing to hear all these songs sung by such a talented cast.
- On Saturday I had a full day out in London with my friend and we headed to St Pauls Cathedral to explore before going to Kensington for a lovely afternoon Tea. We then headed over to Stratford for some shopping, to visit the Olympic Park and to ride the ArcelorMittal Orbit slide which was so much fun. We then ended the day with a huge Italian meal in Covent Garden.
- On Sunday me and my other half went round his friends’ house to play some games and I was introduced to Battlestar Galactica.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I woke up an hour earlier than usual on Tuesday so that I could make some lemon drizzle cake. I was going to see my nan and dad the next day and know they both love it, plus I’d been promising my other half for months that I’d make it.
- I had a phone call in the middle of the week to say that my new car had arrived at the Renault Garage so I am booked in to collect it and finalize all the paperwork this Thursday. I am so excited and can not wait until the car is mine.
- My Esta is still valid which means I don’t need to reapply ahead of my Hawaii trip next month. It’s one more thing I can cross off my list of things to sort.
- One of my best friends is getting married later this year and gave us all the dates for her hen party weekend and thankfully it’s a weekend when we all seem to be free. I was super worried that I’d be away when it happened but I’m so glad I’m not.
- I ordered a really pretty skirt which I am hoping I can wear next weekend for my other halves birthday. Fingers crossed that it fits when it arrives.
FiveThings Which Sucked
- I went to book a trip up the Eiffel Tower for my trip to Paris but all of the times had sold out despite it being a few weeks’ away. I am gutted as it was something I had really wanted to plan for the weekend.
- I had planned to have a bit of a wardrobe clear out this week but I just didn’t get chance due to a combination of tiredness and there never being enough time in the week.
- On Saturday both mine and my friends’ phones ran out of battery which meant we couldn’t access maps to find out where the restaurant was for our dinner reservation so we couldn’t go.
- On Saturday I had my Instagram account hacked which was stressful as the hacker changed my username, email address and password which made it hard work to sort out. Thankfully due to help from the Official UK Bloggers group and my other half I got it all back.
- I found a really nice top in the Stratford Missguided store but the queue was too long to try it on and I didn’t want to risk buying it because it would be really tough to get back if I needed to return it, so I was going to order it online but they were out of stock.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Clear my car out and get it cleaned ready to start looking at selling.
- Pack for my trip to Paris at the weekend.
- Work out what outfit I am going to wear for a birthday meal out on Friday. I know I want to make an effort without going too dressy.
- Wrap and sort out all the presents for my mum and other halves birthdays both of which fall within the next week just a day apart from one another.
- Clear out and tidy my spare bedroom so that it becomes a useable room again.
What have you been up to this week?