Five Six Things I Did This Week
- On Monday we went out for a family meal to celebrate my Auntie’s Birthday and despite my dad and brother not being there due to a Chelsea match they went to it was lovely to catch up.
- Tuesday saw me have a double meal out with a massive Five Guys lunch with work followed by a Wagamama’s catch up dinner with two of my school friends. It felt like I hadn’t seen my friends in ages so we caught up about our holidays and what we’ve all been up to.
- On Wednesday evening I headed into London to see Bill Bailey at a small Leicester Square theatre practicing material for his upcoming tour. It was a really fun hour or so of material and it’s definitely made me want to buy tickets for his tour.
- On Friday night we made a trip to Ikea where I finally got around to getting a new wardrobe for my bedroom including all the fittings and interiors and a new shelving unit for my bedroom. I get so excited in Ikea and I tried not to go too crazy but I did end up spending a bit more than I imagined I would.
- On Saturday it was another shopping fuelled day as I met my other half in Westfield White City after he finished work and we did some more shopping, and then after he headed home I met my friend in Harrow to go and see Russell Kane who was very funny.
- On Sunday I headed with my friends to Ealing Road to buy some bits for our outfits for my friends’ wedding in July. The place is just a whole other world but the clothing was so beautiful.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I booked my tickets for the London Film and TV Convention at the end of July including a photo with Christopher Lloyd and the Deloran. I am so excited as I’ve never been to an expo or anything before so it will be a great experience.
- Me and my other half booked a lovely hotel in Bournemouth as we’re planning on having a nice weekend away in July. I am very much the type of person who likes to book stuff there and then so I’m happy this has been done now.
- I didn’t quite know where to put this but on Monday my manager who had been working from home for quite a few months’ left without notice meaning I’ve now temporarily stepped into his shoes. It’s pretty scary as I didn’t have a huge amount to do with the PPC side of the business that I am taking over but it’s a brand new challenge and something I’m keen to prove myself in.
- I’ve managed to have a few clear outs tidies including sorting out my overflowing bookcase and getting rid of some bedding. I had about seven different sets of bedding which I really don’t need so it was time for a clear out.
- On Sunday my other half put up all my Ikea furniture and I absolutely love it all. My flat is starting to go back to normal after loads of clearing out, including three more bags of things ready for a car boot sale.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I put on a pound this week which, to be honest was completely deserved, and I should have put on more but it does suck that I’m still not in a proper routine with self-control and eating well.
- Me and my friends use Doodle Polls to decide when we’re meeting up/ going out for meals etc but sadly a meet up organized for the end of June I can’t make which is a shame.
- I’ve put a few items on Gumtree and had interest with people saying they’d come and collect and just not turning up and not letting me know. I find it so rude when people can’t even be bothered to message to say they’re no longer interested.
- I still haven’t booked my flights for Italy later this year, I need to re-look into hotels and just get it booked so it becomes more of a reality.
- While I was clearing out my wardrobe I did end up having to get rid of a lot of things which I’d love to fit back into but realistically I know I’ll never lose that much weight again.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Sort out everything I’ll need for my weekend away at Slamdunk Festival and at my friends’ wedding.
- Go to the gym at least once in the morning before work. I’m not going to push myself too much but I do need to start going more.
- Lose anything when I weigh myself. I literally don’t mind if it’s half a pound but anything in the right direction.
- Sort out the spare carpet I have in my wardrobe and get rid of what I don’t need to make room for storage.
- Pick up train tickets for all the UK trips I have over the next few weeks.
What have you been up to this week?