I’m a few days late with my latest five things post due to the bank holiday weekend which left me super busy but I had an awesome three days.
Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday me and my other half headed into London to see Twin Atlantic play in Brixton. I absolutely love the band and despite not being overly familiar with their newer material I thoroughly enjoyed the show.
- On Friday it was my brother’s birthday so I headed to my parent’s house for a nice meal and a catch up with all the family.
- Saturday was the first day of Slamdunk Festival and saw me take a train up to Birmingham for my solo festival day. It was such a good day with so much amazing music and I was pleasantly surprised at how much music I managed to see.
- On Sunday I joined one of my friends at her wedding reception which was absolutely beautiful and she looked stunning. The pair of them looked so happy and it was lovely to be able to join them for part of their big day.
- Bank Holiday Monday was day two of Slamdunk with me and my other half heading to the London leg. I let him choose what we saw this day and it was a mixture of brand new bands and stuff I knew he’d enjoy.
Five Six Great Things To Happen
- I finally got caught up with all of my product image taking at the beginning of the week. From now on I’m going to take images as and when products arrive as opposed to letting it all pile-up.
- I needed a few extra items from Ikea and my other half went there after work and picked up everything I needed which was great as it saved me a trip and it saved me getting distracted and buying more things I didn’t need.
- I ordered a selection of dresses from Quiz online and I have actually found 2 which I really liked and they were appropriate for the wedding that I went to which was great. It might have been last minute but I am so happy with my decisions.
- I had my Download Festival accreditation approved and me and my friend booked ourselves into a hotel in Derby because every year at Download the weather is rubbish and I didn’t fancy taking my new car into muddy fields.
- Me and my other half finally got round to booking the first thing for our trip to Italy in November and it was our hotel for Venice. We’re going all out for the holiday as it’s out of season so not as expensive and we’ve booked a suite. I’m going to feel so fancy there.
- We also booked a hotel to spend August Bank Holiday weekend in Blackpool which I am super excited about. We will be going to see Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff on the Sunday night which is crazy!
Five Things Which Sucked
- I ordered some beautiful new Tom’s and the sizes are totally off so they’re way too small which I am gutted about so I’m going to have to return them and re-order a size or maybe even two bigger.
- There just hasn’t been enough hours in each day this week. I have had so much reorganizing and tidying to do that I haven’t finished as much as I’d have liked to. Can we get an extra few hours in the day please?!
- I had to turn down going to a gig of a band I love because I just need an evening off to catch up and unpack things/ repack for other trips. I always push myself to do as much as I can and sometimes it can just be a bit too much.
- I’ve just not been on the game with healthy eating and had such an up and down week that I didn’t really lose any weight this week. I need to just get my head into it (something I seem to be saying every single week).
- I sold some bits on Ebay but I am so behind that I haven’t yet packed them up to take to the post office. Thank god I put 4 working days on the postal information.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Look into new blog themes. I am feeling a change and I’m not sure whether I just want to adapt my old layout or try a completely new one but I am craving change.
- Finish watching the new season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. I absolutely love the show as it’s an easy watch and makes me laugh so I want to blast through the new season asap.
- Look at the times for Pirates of the Carribean and work out when to see it. I know my friend wants to see it so I’m planning a girlie date night for us.
- Sort out all of the Slam Dunk coverage that me and my team did from last weekend.
- Start prepping everything for my trip to Paris next week and Download Festival just after.