Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday evening I had a fairly lazy evening in which included finishing the new season of OITNB and ordering pizza. I was going to have a bath but I didn’t fancy a cold one, and it was far too warm for a normal bath.
- On Wednesday evening after a super hot day I got back into a gym routine and did some cycling followed by an aqua aerobics class. I want to get into better habits but at the moment I’m happy enough to be going at all.
- On Friday I headed up to Liverpool after work to meet my parents and to be honest the journey was so peaceful. It only took 2 hours 20 mins from Euston which is crazy and I managed to read and just relax.
- Saturday was our main exploring day in Liverpool where we managed to do the British Music Experience which was amazing, The Mersey Ferry, the open-top bus, explore the harbor and piers and have an amazing dinner.
- On Sunday we had a slightly more chilled day ahead of going home which included exploring the Beatles Experience and going up the Radio City Tour for views of the city.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I managed to get tickets to see Queens of the Stone Age when they tour later this year. They’re not the best tickets, but they’re also not the worse so I’m pretty happy. They were also pretty cheap for the O2 Arena.
- After choosing Prague for our long weekend away in September me and my friend booked our flights. We managed to nab some great times getting us in super late Friday and leaving Monday night so almost three full days.
- I managed to get through sorting out the third and final one of my wardrobes which means everything which I want to get rid of/ sell has been pulled out and anything that I’m keeping but doesn’t fit me is stored away.
- I have some awesome plans for what I am going to do with my balcony including buying the first item for it which is a stone gnome holding a guitar, it’s much nicer than it sounds and not tacky at all.
- I booked my tickets to see the new Spiderman movie on the day it comes out. I’m heading to the Odeon Imax again and I can not wait for it!
Five Things Which Sucked
- I know the British complain regardless of the weather and I’m going to be a cliché but it was too hot this week and it made it very difficult to get to sleep. I definitely didn’t have the easiest sleep this week.
- I ended up canceling plans with my friend on Monday evening as I just felt a little exhausted and I didn’t want to push myself and end up feeling ill so I made the decision to stay in.
- I forgot to charge the battery of my camera up for our second day in Liverpool so I had to resort to using my phone so I know my photos won’t be as good a quality.
- My kitchen cupboards still seem to be a mess so I need to pull absolutely everything out and have a proper massive sort out.
- I still haven’t got around to sorting out my denim jackets so have a pile of patches/ badges that need sorting out into the right places.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Measure up the space I’ve got for a new sofa so I know the kind of thing I am looking for. I think it will be a good while before I can afford to get a new sofa but I want to start prepping in advance so I know what I can afford to get.
- Try somewhere new for dinner before me and my friend go and see Aladdin on Tuesday.
- Finish sorting out my other halves bedroom at home so it’s nicer to stay in and is tidier.
- Catch up with all of my end of month stats and reports so I am not behind going into a new week.
- Officially file my tax return. I’ve sort out all my spreadsheets now and worked out what I made and what I owe, I just need to physically file it all off.
What have you been up to this week?