Three Items I Couldn’t Live Without

Three Items I Couldn’t Live Without

Yes, experiences are worth far more than physical possession and I am going to look back and remember memories, holidays and things I did as opposed to the handbag I owned or another material item. That being said there are some key items which I use religiously that I just couldn’t be without, here’s just three of them.

Lee Stafford hairdryer

I am one of those people who washes their hair every day, now I know this isn’t good for me but I do it anyway so a good hairdryer is so important to me. I’m regularly upgrading when mine goes through overuse looking for something which is going to be quick and non-damaging on my hair. At the moment I am using the Lee Stafford Ubuntu Oils Super Juicy Hair Dryer* which firstly looks absolutely stunning with a bright pink exterior and a green nozzle but what makes this a great hairdryer is the fact that it has a powerful 2300 watt motor which dries your hair quicker. A unique feature of this particular dryer is that the grill is infused with Ubuntu Oils which are designed to pamper, restore and repair your hair and stop damage/ frizz and since using it I have found that my hair feels a little softer than it usually is after blow drying.

Β Sunglasses

I am awful when it comes to the sunshine, it’s too hot, or too bright but sunglasses are one thing I couldn’t be without. Currently, I am obsessed with a pair from Mosevic. The brand are a local sustainably focused company based down in Cornwall and all of their sunglasses are handmade out of denim which is infused with resin making it really durable and really unusual. My glasses are from the worn collection which means that they are made from real recycled jeans which is such a cool concept, the brand has even partnered with Wrangler recently to purpose their old fabrics to make a brand new collection. Like a pair of jeans all of the glasses are available in a variety of shades alongside a variety of frames and styles. I have a pair of the Worn Cassini glasses*Β which is a pretty traditional shape because I am such a creature of habit. One thing I love about these are the fact that they’re so unique with every single pair varying slightly depending on the denim and they’re so sturdy so I know they’re going to last me a long time.

sony xperia z5

Sony Xperia Z5

Yes I am one of those people who are just glued to their phones, I might be watching a TV show at home, out for dinner or laying in bed, usually, my phone is in my hand. I am trying really hard to not be too addicted but with my music/ freelance/ blogging work having a decent phone is oh so important to me, plus I obviously want to see all the awesome photos people post on Instagram. I currently have a Sony Xperia Z5 and for the majority of the time it’s okay but I am going to be upgrading in a few month’s time so I need to think about what I want to invest in.

1. June 21, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I really need a hairdryer as I don’t own one at the moment. I like the sound of the denim upcycled sunglasses as well! x

2. Gareth Torrance
    June 21, 2017 / 3:25 pm

I cannot live without my sunglasses! I’ve got them on almost all the time now!

3. FussFreeJen
    June 21, 2017 / 7:29 pm

Another one for sunglasses here, I have green eyes and they do not like lots of sun. Tend not to use a hairdryer much, but I think I would be lost without my phone now. Oh dear.

4. June 22, 2017 / 6:32 am

Oh yes, the frames are just stunning! Totally adore this worn look.

5. June 22, 2017 / 9:50 am

I have to admit, I’m glued to my phone a lot as well – my iPhone is never out of my sight! x

6. Jessica Lynn Martin
    June 22, 2017 / 11:07 am

I am glued to my phone too. I have Samsung Galaxy Note. I also can’t live without my hair straightener or my master calendar/schedule for my family.

7. June 22, 2017 / 12:01 pm

I have a Sony Xperia Z5 and so far have loved it! I am due an upgrade in March, and I think I am going to stick with the Xperia but get the newest model.
    Those sunglasses are pretty cool too, I love that they are made out of denim, you would never guess it!

8. June 22, 2017 / 10:26 pm

wow, i thought the sunglasses was printed denim rather than made from actual denim! i love how different they are

9. June 22, 2017 / 10:31 pm

I love when bloggers do posts like this. It’s a little glimpse into their everyday lives and essentials they wouldn’t want to be without. I’ve been looking for a new hairdryer (I’m an everyday hair washer too) .. this one looks great. I love that it’s gentle on the hair. I’m outside so much in the summer that my hair can really suffer. x

10. June 23, 2017 / 1:52 am

I have been obsessing over a lot of stuff as of late. Maybe its the pregnancy but I am not sure. Like you I am always glued on my phone. I am on the iPhone 7plus and I love it. Give it a look if ever. πŸ˜‰

11. Donna
    June 23, 2017 / 10:09 am

Yip! I agree with those. I am attached to my iphone day and night and am becoming just as close to my new ipad pro too!

12. June 23, 2017 / 3:26 pm

I have the same phone although mine has been playing up lately πŸ™ I don’t actually own a pair of sunglasses and my hair dryer broke. I think the items I couldn’t live without is my phone, coffee machine and car x

13. Sarah Tonner
    June 23, 2017 / 5:35 pm

I’m exactly the same as you – glued to my phone! I even put it my pocket and then two seconds later panic because I think I’ve lost it. I’m due for a phone upgrade soon and love the sound of this one!

14. June 23, 2017 / 8:38 pm

If I had to choose 3 items, it would be my computer, my phone and my passport! πŸ™‚

15. June 24, 2017 / 2:51 am

I think for me it’s the same as Lilinha, computer, phone and passport. I am always traveling, love to blog on the go and always check up on my family on friends on the phone

16. Jessica Dearnley
    June 24, 2017 / 8:05 am

That hairdryer sounds amazing – I definitely need to try something like that on my damaged hair right now. I couldn’t live without my iPhone, I feel lost when I leave the house without it.

17. Louise Smith
    June 24, 2017 / 8:22 am

Ooh, I love the look and sound of the Lee Stafford hairdryer! I’m in desperate need of a new one so I may have to see if I can get my hands on one of these while I’m out shopping later πŸ™‚

Louise x

18. June 26, 2017 / 9:33 am

I really need some proper sunglasses, these look great.

19. June 26, 2017 / 11:58 am

I am so with you on this, I have a huge love for sunglasses at the moment, especially now I have to wear contacts to see things properly, they are my new found love haha.

20. Talya Stone
    June 27, 2017 / 9:51 am

Ooooh loving those shades they are awesome – I’m on the look out for a new hairdryer (couldn’t live without mine but need a new one!).

21. Battle Mum (BattleMum)
    June 27, 2017 / 10:42 am

I love the idea of those glasses. Very cool to reuse jeans! And I too always have my phone to hand. I think as bloggers it can’t be helped!

22. Andrea Soranidis
    June 27, 2017 / 2:35 pm

I’m with you on the sunglasses, I’d never be able to live without, I must something like 40 pairs around the house!

23. June 27, 2017 / 6:37 pm

That hairdryer looks so pretty!
    I am also one of those people who can’t live without their phone. I just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I can’t stop playing with it!

24. Cassandra Mayers
    June 27, 2017 / 8:32 pm

Great Idea to post about things you couldn’t live without. Im the same as you with my phone.

25. June 27, 2017 / 8:50 pm

I couldn’t be without my phone either! I love the sunglasses, so cool that every pair will be different πŸ™‚

26. June 27, 2017 / 9:51 pm

I have such frizzy hair that I need to use a hair dryer to calm it slightly, the hair dryer you mention sounds even better for my hair with smoothing abilities.

27. jennifuchs
    June 28, 2017 / 5:59 am

I don’t have sunglasses, and I never use my hair dryer – but I am totally with you on the phone!

28. June 28, 2017 / 8:18 am

I need a new hair dryer, I will have to invest in one, the Lee Stafford one looks amazing πŸ™‚

29. Jayne
    June 28, 2017 / 3:33 pm

Fab necessities! How funky is that hairdryer? I am also the same with my phone, it goes everywhere with me πŸ™‚ x

30. kerry norris
    June 29, 2017 / 5:10 am

I couldn’t live without my phone either. The hairdryer looks good x

31. July 2, 2017 / 12:58 pm

No matter the weather I never ever leave without a pair of sunglasses.