Five Things I Did This Week
- This week it was my other halves sister’s 21st birthday so on Monday the three of us went out for a meal at Frankie and Benny’s to celebrate and the food was really good.
- On Tuesday I finally got round to see Aladdin at the theatre with my friend. We’ve wanted to see it ever since it first came out and I am so glad I’ve now seen it as it was incredible. The casting, sets and everything was perfect and I can say that it’s the best thing I’ve ever seen on stage and I’ve seen quite a few shows.
- On Friday I headed round my other halves house where we had a lovely home cooked dinner and then tidied more of his bedroom. I find throwing out stuff and organizing so relaxing so I was in my element.
- Thankfully with the sun shining we headed to Hyde Park on Saturday to see Green Day play and it was such a good day and the band played an incredible set.
- Sunday was an odd’s and ends day which included heading to some DIY stores to pick the fake grass for my balcony, tidying more of my other halves bedroom and heading home for a movie and dinner night.
Five Great Things To Happen
- On Tuesday me and my friend discovered an amazing pizza place that I’d never eaten at before and it’s one of the best pizza’s I’ve ever had. A base thick enough it doesn’t fall apart but not so thick. I know I’ll be heading back there again and I am so excited.
- I managed to have a bit of a tidy up across my flat when I had some spare time one evening which was great as there were little things I’d been meaning to do/ put away which I’d never got round to.
- On Thursday me and my other half booked flights for our Italy trip in November where we’re flying into Venice to spend four days there then heading to Rome to spend four days there. Due to racking up Avios points with my American Express card we got BA flights out there for just £35 for both of us which I am super happy about.
- After a reasonable amount of stress, I managed to nab Foo Fighter’s tickets for their one of O2 Arena show later this year. Our seats aren’t the best but I’m happy with anything, to be honest.
- I managed to make some tweaks to my blog layout including a sub-menu on my travel section splitting area’s and adding a new post widget on the sidebar. I am looking to make more changes but this will happen over time.
Five Things Which Sucked
- On Wednesday evening I was all home and ready to switch on Aladdin after my aqua aerobics class but I couldn’t get the Amazon Stick with all our movies on to work so I couldn’t watch it *sad face*
- I have been trying to submit my taxes this week but I’m having issues with my NI contributions so I’m going to have to call the Tax Office and speak to them so god knows how long that might take.
- On my balcony, I have windows the whole way across which slide open and I was cleaning the balcony but no matter what I use the windows are still streaky and I have no idea what to use.
- I have been so lazy this week that I only woke up early one morning out of five. I am so disappointed in myself and now I’ve asked my other half any morning he’s going to work from mine to physically get me out of bed at 6 am when he leaves.
- I ordered a really nice Jacket from Boohoo but it didn’t fit, and not just by a little bit but by quite a bit. I will reluctantly be sending it back which is such a shame but it wasn’t meant to be.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack and sort everything out for my friend’s wedding next weekend.
- Look into creating a mailing list for my blog. It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a while so I want to sit down and have a proper look into doing one.
- Empty out ALL of my kitchen cupboards and re-organize everything in there to make better use of space.
- Have a catch up with the other editor of the music website I run so we can go over things and talk about progress/ ways to grow the site further.
- Get up in the mornings earlier every single day, even if it’s just half an hour but I want to get into better routines.
What have you been up to this week?