Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday it was Game of Thrones night so me and my other half watched a last season catch up, popped some food on to cook and watched the first episode. I won’t ruin anything for anyone but I liked the first episode and think it was a great introduction to the new season.
- On Tuesday I managed to have a nice reasonably lazy night where I finally managed to have a bath and a face mask alongside finally trying out one of my Sephora hand masks which has made my hands super duper soft.
- On Thursday I headed into London to see Blink 182 at the O2 Arena. It marked the first time that I saw the band without Tom and to be honest I couldn’t really notice that there was anything glaring missing and the band definitely felt more mature.
- On Saturday I headed to Bournemouth for a little weekend away with my other half and we had a great day including mini golf, a walk along the beach, a trip to the aquarium and a lovely dinner out.
- Sunday we headed to Compton Acre’s which is a beautiful set of gardens close to Bournemouth and it was really pretty and such a lovely few hours.
Five Great Things To Happen
- After picking up my artificial grass on Monday my other half cut it all to size and fitted it on my balcony and I am so happy with the way that it looks. I’m sure I’ll be doing a post soon with before and after pictures but it’s amazing how much difference it can make.
- My blog has jumped to a DA of 32 in the latest Moz update and I couldn’t be happier. It took a few days for the update to show for me on the site but after spending time on internal linking and other things I am so happy with the progression.
- I managed to re-dye my hair this week and I am finally a red head again *woo*. I used a brand new dye which I picked up from an expo earlier this year and currently I’m impressed, but only time will tell how it lasts.
- I started looking at Prague accommodation and I’ve found some awesome things within a good budget. Next week I’m going to show them to my friend to see if we can make a decision and get that booked.
- My parents did a car boot sale at the weekend including a whole load of my stuff, and although they still need to do another one it seems to have gone pretty well. I’m hoping to have enough money to buy my new seat for my balcony.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I’m feeling a bit down about my weight. I know your weight isn’t the be all and end all but I just don’t feel happy with how I look and it just seems to be an ever ending cycle with me.
- On Thursday the news circulated that Chester from Linkin Park had died and it was so sad to hear that, it goes to show that depression and mental health issues can affect everyone.
- I was hoping to see Baby Driver this week but unfortunately it didn’t happen, fingers crossed that I get to see it next week.
- As my mum isn’t able to go to Aqua Aerobics I skipped going to the gym this week and I feel really bad about it because I know I need to get back into a habit of going.
- I still haven’t got round to getting my car cleaned and it really really needs it. I’m hoping to do this next week when I’m at the gym *fingers crossed*
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Sort out my new hooks which should be going up alongside my extra bit of shelf for my ever growing Pop Vinyl collection. Here’s the last time I did a run-down, expect a new one soon as it’s got so much bigger.
- Sort out some blog posts for post-Bournemouth and make sure I am scheduled up for the beginning of August.
- Print some photos from my friend’s wedding and my weekend away so I can sort out my photo albums.
- Get a good night’s sleep on Friday ahead of the TV and Film Convention.
- Look into accommodation for my trip to Prague in September so I can tick that off my list for booking.
What have you been up to this week?