Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I headed to the Roundhouse in Camden to their new outdoor beach cinema to see Four Weddings and a Funeral as I don’t know how I’ve gone 27 year’s having never seen the movie. Sadly as it’s the first year of the cinema there weren’t that many people there but it was a really fun night.
- I finally got round to watching Baby Driver on Tuesday and it was such a good movie combining incredible driving with music. If you haven’t seen it then I’d suggest you go out and give it a go.
- On Wednesday evening I managed to have a nice relaxing evening in sorting out blog images and just binge watching Rick and Morty ahead of the new season.
- On Saturday I headed to my first ever convention; The Film and TV Comic Con and it was such a fun day. I managed to see a few talks, a podcast recording, a photo session and some shopping.
- I bought my dad tickets to the Bombay Sappire Gin Distillery for this birthday and we headed there on Sunday. It was a really interesting tour and the cocktail was yummy.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I booked our accommodation in Prague and I am super happy with our choice. It’s a great location, there’s plenty of amenities and it includes breakfast which is great as it saves us cash and means we don’t have to go around looking for somewhere to eat.
- With the help of Kodi I managed to binge watch all of the last season of New Girl so I am completely caught up. It was such a great season but they’re all growing up so much now so I wonder how many more seasons there will be.
- I bought some awesome new items at the Film Comic Con including a Punisher baseball jersey which I am in love.
- I booked a time to go to do the Breaking Bad cocktail experience and I am so excited as it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. Another thing to tick off my list.
- I had my initial review at work and it went really well which I am glad about.
Five Things Which Sucked
- My dad wasn’t able to come round and sort out my new shelving this week which is a shame as I want to sort out my Pop Vinyls again.
- I misprinted the sizes of a few photos which means I’ll need to reprint them to finish off my photo frames.
- I ran a bath on Sunday evening but my hot water didn’t seem to be working too well so it was a little cold, sadly I couldn’t sit in it for too long.
- The Wonderland show which I had booked to see in a few weeks has been cancelled and I am so gutted. It was a show about a grown up Alice from the Wonderland stories and had been travelling around the UK all year but they cancelled the last three legs which made me sad.
- A friend I hadn’t seen in ages was working at the Film convention but we were both so busy that we weren’t able to meet up which sucks.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Re-try our fried chicken again one evening. After the disaster last time we have bought some new kitchenware and I hope it comes out better.
- Continue using my habit tracker in the hope that it helps me get more motivated to work out/ walk more, and get out of bed earlier.
- Pack ready to head to my friend’s for a weekend of catch ups
- Write up and sort through any content from the Film and TV Convention
- Sort through my photos I had printed when they arrive to change some of the photos I have in frames and update my photo album
What have you been up to this week?