Three Skincare Products I’d Always Repurchase

Three Skincare Products I’d Always Repurchase

I buy an awful lot of beauty and skincare products and a lot of the time I don’t finish things, I end up throwing them out when I realise I’ve had them too long or they just sit in my drawers. I am trying to be more reserved when it comes to buying new products and this year I have been much better when it comes to whimsically buying things that I really don’t need. Having tried a lot of items there are a few things which I just couldn’t be without.

Garnier Micellar Water

I swear by this for removing my makeup on a daily basis and I get through a large bottle within 3-4 month’s on average so that’s quite a few each year. I used to use makeup wipes but found that they didn’t remove all of the makeup I was wearing which admittedly can be a lot sometimes. Having tried plenty of different Micellar Waters – including some pretty pricey ones – I can say that the Garnier version is the best value but also the best for removing my makeup.

Pixi and Origins Cream

Pixi Glow Tonic

Everyone used to rave about the Pixi Glow Tonic but it took me a while before I tried it out having picked it up cheap in a Target when I was in New York last summer. I never really used toner, I didn’t quite get what it did to my skin but with the Pixi one I can see a visual difference as my skin looks brighter and clearer straight away. Having only just got into a routine of using it every day I am almost finished with my first bottle and have my second one ready and waiting.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

This was another item I picked up on my New York trip after trying a few cheaper overnight masks and loving them. Usually I hate scented products but this has the perfect mango scent which isn’t overpowering so it wins for that alone as it feels so refreshing. I used to have some dry patches around my nose but as soon as I started using this they pretty much disappear which is fantastic as my skin always feels so hydrating and bouncy after I use it which is usually a few times a week. Unlike some other overnight masks, it isn’t heavy which means it sinks pretty quickly into the skin and doesn’t feel greasy.

What skincare products would you always repurchase?

Pin It!

Skincare products are so important, here are 3 i'd always repurchase

1. Robin Rue
    July 12, 2017 / 2:29 pm

I have heard some really great things about that Micellar water. I keep meaning to pick some up so I can try it out 🙂

2. July 12, 2017 / 4:58 pm

I’ve never tried the one from Pixi before but it’s definitely a good brand. I try not to buy too much beauty products as well because I end up not using them in the end.

3. Christina Bruner Polovich
    July 12, 2017 / 5:54 pm

I have used the other 2, but the Pixi Glow Tonic is new to me. I will have to pick some up and try it!

4. July 12, 2017 / 6:13 pm

I’ve heard great things about Micellar water being great for removing makeup at the end of the day. Maybe it is time that I try it for myself.

5. kirst187
    July 12, 2017 / 6:26 pm

Sounds like you found a good one! I have not changed my makeup remover for years, not because I love it, just because it was there. I always seem to have left over make up on even after so I will have to try this out. Thanks!

6. Cassie Liz
    July 13, 2017 / 12:34 am

I don’t use makeup remover but I would love one – that micellar water sounds great. Will have to see if I can find it here in Australia!

7. July 13, 2017 / 1:35 am

I love a good makeup remover but I am always looking for a better one! Thanks for sharing this one, plus, those masks sounds divine.

8. Kristina Pache-Ferency
    July 13, 2017 / 4:26 pm

I’ve never heard of these before but I’d like to give them a try. I’m always rebuying a good facial scrub to help exfoliate my skin. Also a good toner as well!

9. July 13, 2017 / 6:27 pm

I recently discovered a really great hydrating toner that is now a staple in my skincare routine. I also always have to have makeup wipes or micellar water.

10. Andrea Broom
    July 13, 2017 / 10:38 pm

I think having a skincare routine is so important. Our skin is our largest organ and we have to take care of it. From a young age my mom would tell me the importance of sunblock, and a good makeup remover.

11. July 14, 2017 / 12:47 am

I totally agree with you on the Pixi Glow Tonic. I went and bought it after receiving some other Pixi products in a PR package and I will be repurchasing it when I run out.

12. July 14, 2017 / 12:54 pm

I’d love to try the overnight mask. We just came home from a week at the beach and I know my skin needs some good moisturizing for all the time we spent in the sun.

13. July 14, 2017 / 2:50 pm

100% agree with the water..haven’t tried the other two though. I’d love to try an overnight mask so may have to look into your one 🙂

14. Leanne Alcantarilla
    July 14, 2017 / 3:16 pm

I’m so lazy when it comes to skincare, I really shouldn’t be. I think I’m going to try the Garnier water as I am a facewipe fiend. So thanks for the heads up!

15. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com
    July 14, 2017 / 4:02 pm

I hear great things about the Pixi line. I wish I did more where skincare is concerned but I’d love to try the Pixi Glow!

16. July 14, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I keep meaning to try Micellar water as i’be heard so many good things about it!

17. July 14, 2017 / 10:44 pm

Wow these items sounds really awesome! I am always looking for a quality skincare products for me. Love to try that Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask!

18. Brittany Muddamalle
    July 15, 2017 / 11:33 am

Ooh I love trying out new beauty products. I would love to try out the overnight mask. I love doing masks and those tend to be things I buy all the time.

19. July 15, 2017 / 7:04 pm

I keep hearing about micellar water but haven’t used it so thanks for recommendation for the Garnier one, I’ll look out for it 🙂

20. July 15, 2017 / 9:24 pm

So that is what micellar water is for – I always wondered! I don’t take care of my skin as much as I should, better get on to it. Thanks for the inspiration x

21. July 16, 2017 / 4:26 pm

I really need to look after my skin more, except the occasional night cream I always forget to use the products I have! Love the sound of the products, especially the micellar water 🙂

22. Yasmin Ali
    July 17, 2017 / 3:41 am

Did you say.. mango facemask? I’m gonna try that! I love my fit me foundation!

23. TheLocdBella
    July 17, 2017 / 6:21 pm

I will always repurchase Freeman’s Masks. They are so helpful and perfect for my oily skin.

24. Tooting Mama
    July 22, 2017 / 3:46 pm

OOoh I do love a good overnight mask and I love Micellar water it’s amazing!