Why I’m Still Obsessed With Treatbox 14 Month’s Later

Why I’m Still Obsessed With Treatbox 14 Month’s Later

A little over a year ago I was pretty obsessed with subscription boxes, some month’s getting up to five of them, mostly in the beauty category such as Birchbox which I ended up keeping for about 16 month’s and ranging to include My Geek Box,  Buddybox and Beer52. Every single one of those was bought, kept for anything from a single month to 16 and then canceled for one reason or another. Generally, because products started to get repetitive and I just didn’t need yet another small moisturizer or hair primer.

The only box which I have continued to get that still amazes and excites me every month is Treat Box. The box is shaped in such a way that if you had a traditional letterbox it would fit through, but due to living in a flat I get it sent to my nan’s so I know someone’s always in and it won’t get damaged.

The box is a full lifestyle subscription box so isn’t just full of miniature beauty products, in fact, I don’t really remember off the top of my head ever getting a beauty product. We’ve had bath bombs and salts, but nothing beauty related which is actually really nice.

The products are always carefully wrapped in tissue paper with the cutest little sticker attached like the one above, and it’s little things like this which make me smile as it shows just how much effort has gone into each and every box which is hand put together, something you don’t see with a lot of brands.

In recent months – although thinking back it’s probably more like 8-9 months – there has been an A5 calendar sheet for the month ahead with details on what you’ll find inside that month’s box, this highlights new brands which are featured and gives you a little information on them which is really nice. Everything else inside is a surprise but previously there have been chocolates, candles, badges, patches, bath salts, jewellery, stickers and so much more tucked within the box.

There’s almost always some sort of artwork within the box, July’s was in the form of an A5 flamingo print which says ‘Utterly Fabulous’ a perfect summer themed piece, and there was also an A4 cactus print which you can see in the bottom image of this post. I always love the artwork included as you can see the quality of them, they’re always perfectly produced and fit the month/ theme of the box which was tropical in July. I have loads of photo frame’s around my flat so I love to swap around the inspiration quotes/ images which I have up and these work perfectly for that.

The rest of the products are a mixture of lifestyle items and sometimes you even get something food and drink related. This month there were some gorgeous watermelon flavoured gummies which I scoffed almost seconds after taking these photos.

Next up was a candy-striped bag from Simple Candle Co who have featured in Treat Box before, included was some sparkling pina colada wax brittle which smells amazing so I can’t wait to add them to my burner and pretend to feel like I’m at the beach. There’s an exclusive discount code within the box so it would be rude not to check out what else the brand have on offer.

Among the cute bits of flamingo and pineapple confetti was a special edition ‘You’re The Pineapple Of My Eye’ enamel pin alongside iron on flamingo and pineapple patches. These are such cute additions to the box and completely on trend with the embroidery, customized clothing still being huge, the pineapple pin made it’s way onto my denim jacket seconds after I wrapped up these photos.

The final two items were a see-through zip up case with ‘A few of my favourite things’ printed on it, the perfect item to pop in your beach bag when you head on your summer holiday as it would be great to store your watch, phone and some cash when you head into the pool for a cool down. There was also a set of 20 summer themed paper straws which just make me want to sit down with a cocktail.

As you can see you get quite a lot of items within such a small box and this isn’t unusual as every single month I am wowed at what I get through, especially for the price which I’ll talk about in a moment.

You can choose to buy a one off box although you’ll want to pre-order these the month before as they almost always sell out and there’s rarely any left over’s left. I used to do this each time I got paid and it cost £12.95 including postage which is great value for the assortment of items that you get.

You can also opt for a 3, 6 or 12 month package which is a one off cost and works out slightly cheaper than the monthly boxes. I’ve just started my second 6 month subscription and this way I know it’s always going to make it through my door.

As if those options weren’t enough you can build your own box by choosing a particular number of items depending on how much you want to spend and then you can choose exactly what you want to go into it, perfect if you’re pretty picky, or even better if you’re looking for a special present for someone.

What do you think about subscription boxes? Do you subscribe to any?

Pin It!

Thinking of getting a Treatbox? This is why i'm still Obsessed with Treatbox 14 month's later

1. Jordan Nelson
    July 21, 2017 / 5:53 pm

I’ve never even heard of TREATBOX. This is the cutest thing I’ve seen all summer! You have so many fun things inside.

2. Melissa Chapman
    July 21, 2017 / 6:12 pm

It is great to find a monthly box that you like every month. I love the artwork they are so classic and special. I would send one of these as a present to my sister or someone else.

3. Nayantara Hegde-Karkhanis
    July 21, 2017 / 6:26 pm

I love the concept of subscription boxes. To me experiences are all about appealing to the senses. If a subscription box can manage to do all that then it is a total win.

4. July 21, 2017 / 6:31 pm

I do the exact same thing with my subscription boxes. I keep it for a few months and then cancel it and get a different one. A beer one sounds awesome, but this one is so cute! I love getting little treats!

5. Mummy Times Two
    July 21, 2017 / 7:06 pm

Oh I love this so much, it looks just like my kind of thing. And as the name suggests it really is packed with treats!

6. Jennifer Eastwell
    July 22, 2017 / 10:17 am

I’m loving hearing about all these subscription boxes at the moment. This one looks so sweet with some great items

7. Hayley F
    July 22, 2017 / 4:41 pm

Oh this looks fab. Off to have alook x

8. July 22, 2017 / 6:06 pm

I haven’t come across this box before. I just get love me beauty which I like because you can pick your on items. It can be a bit repetitive if they’ve not updated items (i think they do it bi-monthly)

9. Gareth Torrance
    July 22, 2017 / 9:13 pm

That does look like some cool stuff! I’ve been meaning to look into subscription boxes to see if there’s anything the OH or I would like.

10. Ania Ewelina
    July 24, 2017 / 4:24 pm

I’m a huge fan of subscription boxes. I used to subscribe to the graze box because I love eating lol. This sound slike a great box I would love.

11. July 24, 2017 / 11:07 pm

I do Degustabox and used to do Graze but this is my first time hearing of the ‘treat box’. I love how it has a wide assortments of treats and stationary x

12. Kim Gammage
    July 25, 2017 / 5:29 am

I love this! I wish we could get a treat box in Dubai, we don’t have many options for subscription boxes and the ones we do have are very samey. This looks devine – going to keep it in mind for presents though!

13. Ma CharmaineNess H. Nioda
    July 25, 2017 / 7:43 am

Wow, that is so cute! I love treats as well. lol Wish i could have one also. 🙂

14. July 25, 2017 / 3:13 pm

That’s so cute! I’m obsessed with flamingos, and just bought flaming shoes! I would love to receive one of these each month.

15. Made Adayasa
    July 25, 2017 / 10:17 pm

I like to hear about subscription box . I never see and know what’s this items . But something useful to have it

16. July 26, 2017 / 10:22 am

Oooh this is such a cute subscription box, I can’t resist anything with flamingos on it xo

17. Theygrowsoquick
    July 26, 2017 / 10:59 am

I love subscription boxes and this one looks exactly my kind of thing. Such a cute selection of products x

18. Talya Stone
    July 26, 2017 / 11:49 am

What a super cute subscription box I haven’t heard of it before but loving the prints they are lush!

19. July 26, 2017 / 4:18 pm

What great fun – our kids would love a subscription box. It’s like having a birthday surprise each month! It’s very nicely packed and presented. 🙂

20. Cecile Blaireau
    July 26, 2017 / 4:29 pm

This looks really nice and funky. No wonder why you are still in love with it! I have a beauty box coming every month and I love it but I reckon I could do with something like that to. LOL Enjoy!

21. Suzy Mccullough
    July 26, 2017 / 6:09 pm

I’ve never had a subscription box but I can totally understand the attraction. This box looks exceptionally good. Very me!

22. July 26, 2017 / 6:40 pm

What a lovely surprise to get every month. I only subscribe to a wine box every 12 weeks, I love that I get wine through the post.

23. Elena Stevkovska
    July 26, 2017 / 7:54 pm

I realy love these treat boxes. I cannot think of anything better than getting one every morning.

24. Kevin Supono
    July 27, 2017 / 4:44 pm

That’s so cute! I’m obsessed with flamingos,

25. yukti agrawal
    July 27, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Such a cute pink box. I always love these kind of surprises or gifts.

26. Newcastle Family Life
    July 29, 2017 / 10:01 am

I have never heard of these before, my teen would love this x

27. Ana Ojha
    August 1, 2017 / 8:36 pm

This is such a cute subscription box! Those watermelon candies looks yum!