Five Things I Did This Week
- Monday was a lazy night in with my other half where we watched Game of Thrones and made a massive meat filled dish which for a first attempt came out really well.
- On Tuesday I made an impromptu date with my best friend when we finally got to try out The Cheese Bar in Camden which was all kinds of yummyness. We had mozzarella sticks for starters which were huge and then a four cheese pasta which was so good. I was expecting it to be a bit of a fad but it was well worth it.
- On Wednesday me and my other half went to see a friend’s new house as he had to help them put up a TV bracket, then we had a nice dinner before coming home for a relaxing night.
- On Friday I had my nan and auntie round my flat for dinner. Considering how close I am with them they haven’t been to mine for year’s so it was nice to cook for them and let them be nosy.
- Over the weekend me and my other half headed to just outside Camberley to visit two of my friends who got married earlier this year. I hadn’t seen their new home so it was nice to be nosy and catch up. We played board games, ate, had some drinks and generally chilled out.
Five Great Things To Happen
- Last week I found super cheap flights to New York which were £260 return over the beginning of next year and I am pretty sure I have convinced my other half that we should go for his birthday in March for five days. I’m already so excited and we haven’t even booked anything yet.
- Our hotel for Rome in November is now booked which means our trip is complete. We opted for a really nice room which includes Spa access, another trip which I am so excited for.
- I managed to wake up early on Thursday morning and head to the gym for a session and I did feel really good after going so next week I just want to up it to two mornings.
- I’ve managed to finish watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix which I really enjoyed so now it’s time to move onto my next TV binge.
- My parent’s did another car boot sale with some of mine and their old bits which is a little bit more money for me, can’t complain.
Five Things Which Sucked
- An Aladdin afternoon tea is happening in London but it seems to have sold out for every single weekend booking which I am gutted about as it looks so good.
- I was ill on Thursday so I had to cancel plans with some friends for a catch-up.
- I managed to get sick again on Saturday which meant I couldn’t go out for the night out with my friends in Camberley so I stayed in and had an early night. It’s so strange as I rarely get ill but this all happened suddenly.
- I tried to book the zip line in London for my day trip to London but it was totally sold out which has made me want to do it even more.
- I’ve been trying to order my new outdoor sofa but the delivery dates just aren’t great so I need to try and see if I can get someone to come to my flat and be in for the delivery.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Have dinner somewhere new in London when I head in for my laser appointment
- Go to the gym at least twice, be it classes or the gym I don’t mind, I just need to get back into routine
- Finalize plans for my London day next Saturday and work out what I’m planning on doing
- Have a clean of my en-suite bathroom as it’s a bit of a mess
- Try and have a cull of things in my flat. I know I have way too much stuff and I feel like it’s time to minimize a bit.
What have you been up to this week?