Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had my second laser appointment in Camden and then met up with a few friends’ for a catch-up and a cocktail afterward. It was a lovely relaxing evening and the time just disappeared.
- On Wednesday evening I had a lovely relaxing pamper evening where I watched some rubbish TV, had a huge Lush filled bath and managed to do some tidying/ house work which I’d been meaning to do.
- Thursday saw me and my other half head to my parent’s for dinner which included some amazing Fillet Steak my dad had got from work. As my mum hasn’t been to aqua in a while it feels like I haven’t seen her in ages,
- Saturday was my day to be a tourist in London where me and my bestie did the open top bus tour and a river cruise alongside having a lovely afternoon tea.
- Sunday was a relaxing day with my other half where we did a spot of food shopping, watched some YouTube, ordered Nando’s and watched Cars. It was so nice to just chill.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I booked to do the Zip Line in London with my best friend at the beginning of September. I know it’s only on for a little while and I am so glad that we’re booked in as I am so excited (and a little nervous).
- I had a massive clear down of my makeup collection and stored a whole load of stuff away. With so much choice in every area of makeup, I rarely try things properly or finish things so I limited my collection out in an attempt to use what I do have.
- I was able to place the order for my balcony rattan sofa for my day off next week which is so convenient as it means I don’t have to ask someone to come round and wait in for the delivery man.
- As it’s Afternoon Tea week I managed to nab a really good deal on the Hilton Park Lane one which is the best tea I’ve ever done. I’m planning on booking it when their Halloween themed one is on.
- I managed to tick off a movie from my to watch list which was Sixteen Candles. It’s something I’ve been meaning to watch but never got round to it.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The rain has just been really rubbish this week, I’m having to resort back to wearing trousers for work and ensuring that I always have an umbrella on hand which just isn’t fun.
- I received some of my Parks and Recreation Pops but they had been squished into the box and were a bit damaged during transit so I’m going to have to speak to the company I ordered them from to see what they can do.
- I didn’t manage to go to the gym more than once last week
- I broke my cat phone case last week which makes me really sad. I should be getting an upgrade on my phone next month so I’m resisting the urge to buy a new one.
- When I was cleaning out my bathroom I was sorting out my bath bombs and one of my Lush ones broke. Thankfully it was still in the bag but it means I’m going to have to use this one next so it doesn’t damage further.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Sort out some epic food for my day in watching The Defenders on Friday. Yes, I booked the day off work to binge it
- Pack for my spa weekend away in Oxford
- Have another mini clear out of my flat and try to make things seem a bit less cluttered
- Re sort out my blogging schedule and categories as I want to refocus my blogging on areas I want to write about and not what I feel I should write about
- Go to the gym at least twice
What have you been up to this week?