Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I headed to a local pub to have dinner with some friend’s and enter the pub quiz. We actually didn’t do too badly in the quiz either and it restored my faith in our general knowledge skills.
- Thursday saw me and my other half head into London to do the Breaking Bad Cocktail Experience which was so much fun. We got to enter a massive RV, don a yellow haz suit and cook our own cocktails including one of mine which had so much dry ice.
- I actually had Friday off work as I wanted to binge-watch The Defenders on Netflix and it was well worth it. It was lovely to have a big breakfast and a relaxing lazy day.
- On Saturday I headed to The Oxford Belfry hotel for a day of relaxation including a body exfoliation and massage, swimming, reading on my sun lounger and a relaxing dinner and stay at the hotel.
- After our massive breakfast, me and my bestie headed into Oxford City Centre on Sunday to explore the beautiful city where we did the city explorer bus, exploring the University Buildings, seeing inside Christchurch and the Cathedrale and some Alice themed shopping and eating.
Five Great Things To Happen
- As I was in a meeting in London on Tuesday afternoon I managed to swing into Lush and pick up two of the Jelly Bath Bombs which my local store doesn’t seem to have.
- I managed to head to my gym twice this week including one morning and one post work and I am so happy with myself for being able to do this. I know it doesn’t sound like much but it’s a move in the right direction.
- I bought tickets to see Bury Tomorrow in October on their small tour. I’m going to the Brighton show as the one closer to me is when I am on holiday but being a Saturday I’m planning a day exploring Brighton.
- I decided to re-start up my SEO/ DA audits and I’ve already had one commissioned and a few more people interested in having them done. I love delving into people’s blogs and helping them to maximize their own websites.
- I booked tickets to go and explore Buckingham Palace in a few week’s while the queen is away on her holidays and I’m super excited for more time being a tourist.
Five Four Things Which Sucked
- I bought two mystery Nightmare before Christmas figures in Forbidden Planet and they’re both ones which I have which I am gutted about.
- I had hoped to get my car cleaned when I was at the gym but the guy was just packing up for the day when I arrived even though they shouldn’t have been shut yet, so my car still hasn’t been cleaned.
- I wanted to sort out the photographs in frames around my flat but I just didn’t find the time to get round to this.
- I managed to forget my hairbrush when I went away last weekend and had to use my rubbish pop up handbag hairbrush which can’t have done my hair any good.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack for my weekend away in Blackpool for Bank Holiday. I can’t believe it’s come around so quickly already
- Sort out my review and photos from the gig I am going to on Wednesday
- Go to the gym at least twice during the week either before or after work
- Not go too crazy with naughty food while I am away in Blackpool
- Write up some blog posts from my weekend Spa experience
What have you been up to this week?