Five Six Things I Did This Week
- Bank Holiday Monday saw us make the long journey back from Blackpool and end with a trip to Top Golf to meet some more of my other halves friends. I did far better at golf this time than I have before so I was chuffed with the results.
- On Tuesday evening I headed to the Waterloo Vaults to have dinner at the Alice in Wonderland show and it was a great evening filled with food, cocktails and beautiful decor but it has made me want to see the show even more.
- On Thursday evening I had a lovely catch up with two friends which was lovely as I never get to see them as much as I’d like. We had a nice Mexican meal followed by a cheeky cocktail before the trip home.
- During the day on Saturday, I headed into London with my bestie where we did the huge zip line which is over by South Bank which was so nerve wracking but amazing at the same time. This was followed by a trip around the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace which I am so glad I’ve done.
- Saturday evening saw me head out with my other half and some of his friends for dinner and drinks to celebrate a birthday. It was really nice to see everyone and let my hair down.
- On Sunday I went out for lunch with my parent’s to Prezzo and it was lovely to see them and catch up properly as I feel like I haven’t seen them in a while.
Five Great Things To Happen
- On Wednesday me and my other half bought the first of our New York flights. We actually bought our flights coming home as they were reduced and including baggage we only paid £112 each which is crazy. We’re going to book the flight out there later this month and I’m so excited.
- After seeing how awesome the Alices Adventures Underground looked me and my booked tickets to the show before it closes at the end of the month and I am so excited.
- There was a huge 25% off sale on everything in New Look which meant I was able to snap up quite a few things which had been on my wishlist for a while, and I managed to do it just before September when I promised I’d spend less.
- I headed to HomeSense at the weekend to check out their Halloween collection and I was very refrained and didn’t go crazy, I also managed to pick up a few small Christmas presents too.
- I managed to do a decent amount of clearing up and sorting out over the weekend so my flat doesn’t look quite as mad as it did before.
Five Things Which Sucked
- There was an issue at Euston Station on Monday evening due to an e-cig explosion which meant we had to completely change the route to come home which got me back quite a bit later, although I am very thankful that I had an alternative way home.
- A beautiful skirt I bought from New Look doesn’t fit and they don’t have the next size up in stock which I was gutted about as it was so pretty.
- I didn’t manage to head to the gym last week which really upset me as I am trying to get back into the habit. I will get there eventually I just need a massive kick up the bum.
- I didn’t weigh myself this week so I don’t know what my weight loss progress is. I need to get back into weekly weighing to keep an eye on how I am doing.
- I spent time trying to apply for a job but loads of errors kept going onto the site which meant I couldn’t make the application there and then.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Start packing for my weekend in Prague as I am heading away on Friday evening
- Finally head back to Aqua Aerobics now my mums leg has healed some more
- Sort out all my social and blog posts before I go to Prague so I don’t have to rush to do things when I am back
- Call and find out about my phone upgrade. I am desperate to get a new phone now so I need to see what I can get from my contract
- Look into booking our trip to Pompeii while we’re in Rome
What have you been up to this week?