Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I headed for a pub dinner with three of my close school friends including my friend who got married in July and has been in Singapore ever since. It was lovely to see her and find out how she’s getting on with married life.
- On Tuesday me and my other half headed around a friends house and it was a really fun evening of chats, food, and games. For once it was an equal split of guys and girls rather than just being full of guys which was a nice change.
- On Wednesday I went out for dinner with my family including my Uncle who lives in New Zealand and his new partner. It was lovely to see everyone and spend time together.
- On Friday evening I headed to Prague for a few days and we spent the next three days exploring the city, walking lots and seeing the picturesque buildings.
- On Saturday morning we had a small day trip out to a city outside of Prague to visit the Bone Church which was the main reason I wanted to head to Prague and it was absolutely incredible. If you’ve not heard of it then it’s a church decorated entirely in the bones of over 40,000 people and it’s such a sight to see.
Five Four Great Things To Happen
- I’ve started prepping for Christmas which for me is great, my lists have started and some more presents have been bought. I like to spread things out so I can spoil people but also not be skint in December.
- Taking of Christmas I’ve made a start thinking about my Christmas gift guides for the blog. Last year I did a different one every week from the end of October until Christmas and I am planning the same this year.
- I had my pass for a Jaret Reddick show confirmed and I am super excited to see him perform Bowling for Soup stuff alongside seeing the lovely Lounge Kittens.
- Over the course of my trip I managed to finish reading two books. One of the things I love about going away is the extra time I have for reading and just generally relaxing.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Somehow my favourite jeans have a massive hole in the middle of them and I don’t think it’s going to be possible to repair them which makes me very sad.
- I’ve barely been at home all week and have eaten out every single night of the week so I know health wise this is awful and I dread to go on the scales and find out what it’s done to me.
- Our flight going out to Prague was delayed by over an hour which meant that we didn’t arrive at our hotel until about 2am causing us to be a little sleepy on our first day. Damn you Wizz Air.
- I am having loads of issues getting a refund for an item I returned with Pop in a box and it is getting ridiculous now. Their service is appalling and I know I won’t be ordering from them again.
- I had a half day on Friday before Prague and despite having all the time to get stuff done I didn’t get my to do list ticked off and I came home to loads of stuff I should have done.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Unpack from Prague as soon as I get back so I don’t have a suitcase laying around for days
- Upload all my Prague images and print a few photos off for my photo albums
- Work out if there’s anything I need from Ikea when we hopefully make a trip next weekend
- Try and have a nice clear up of my flat and get back to normal after my trip/ being out so much
- Have a proper pamper evening on Friday when I have a rare night in alone
What have you been up to this week?