Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday I had a fun evening out with two girls I met through my other half and it was a great evening including food, a cheeky cocktail and lots of nattering.
- On Wednesday evening I finally made my trip back to Aqua Aerobics and I really have missed doing the class while my mum’s leg hasn’t been good.
- Friday evening was my lazy night in complete with a glittery bath, crappy TV and some comfort food.
- Saturday began with some errands, then I went to get some additions to a tattoo I have on my foot and it ended with a family meal for my nan’s birthday.
- On Sunday we made a trip into London to have a massive cafe breakfast, finally explore the Tower of London and then make a Primark haul from their massive Oxford Street store. It was a great day but I was knackered when we got back.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I made both an Asos and Boohoo order, finally popping some things in my basket that have been sat in my saved items for a while. I am so excited for the deliveries to come to see what fits and what I’m going to keep.
- On Tuesday evening I got home to find that my other half had bought me flowers (and a decent vase) just because he felt like it, little things like this make me smile a lot.
- On Wednesday morning I got our priority tickets for The Prodigy shows in December. My other half is a huge fan and I can’t wait for us to see them together.
- I can finally shout about the fact that I am going on my very first blogging trip next week to Ischia in Italy for four days. I am really excited to have been invited (and that I got the time off work), but I am super nervous as I have no idea who I will be joining.
- I’ve booked the trains from Venice to Rome which means that our Italy trip in November is completely sorted out now.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I managed to leave my swimming costume at home and had to wear my mum’s old one to aqua aerobics which was interesting.
- When I found my old costume I realized that it isn’t in the best condition but nowhere really seems to be selling them anymore. I need to replace mine but have no idea what I am going to do.
- I forgot to try on some Boots from Zara and it turns out they don’t fit but they won’t even exchange them as it’s been just over 30 days.
- Online everywhere says the Boots Luxury Advent Calendar is about £95 but in the new catalogue, it shows as nearer £120 which is a big jump. Now I’m not sure what I am going to do this year.
- The Euro exchange rate really isn’t that great at the moment. We decided to get our holiday money card for Italy and it just sucks how crappy it is.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack for my last minute trip to Italy.
- When I’m back at the weekend prep as much of my post-Italy content as possible including social and blog content.
- Look at trains ready for the Good Charlotte tour which is less than 2 month’s away now. I’m doing Birmingham, Manchester, and London so I need to see the best ways of getting around.
- Sort out travel insurance for my other half ahead of our holiday in a few weeks.
- See if tickets for Ragnarok have come out so I can pre-book them for the day before Comic-Con.
What have you been up to this week?