Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday I had a lovely evening in with my other half which included home cooking and a movie.
- On Wednesday I headed on my first ever press trip to the Italian island of Ischia so the day included travelling to Gatwick, a flight, a ferry and a transfer.
- Over Thursday and Friday in Ischia included a boat trip, time exploring the castle and botanical gardens and a hike up the island’s mountain.
- Saturday was the day I came back from Ischia and we had a few hours in the thermal baths which was so relaxing and then we had our transfers and flight back home. It was strange being back but also really nice to be back to normality.
- On Sunday I actually had a full-blown lazy day where me and my other cooked and watched a movie before he headed to work and then I spent the afternoon doing work and chilling with the cats.
Five Great Things To Happen
- My first press trip went really well, the whole four days was incredible and I feel so honored that I was chosen to go, and I can’t wait to start producing all my content surrounding my trip.
- I learned quite a few things from spending a few days with some other bloggers and it’s given me so many ideas to try and push my blog.
- I bought some beautiful new leggings and I am so excited for them to arrive and see how they look on.
- As I had a pretty lazy day on Sunday I feel like I caught up on a lot and haven’t started the week playing too much of a catch up considering I was away for four days.
- We sorted out travel insurance for my other half which is good and something I don’t feel like we need to worry about for a while now.
Five Things Which Sucked
- On Monday I was pretty ill which meant I didn’t go and spend the night with friends and I was so unproductive as I slept for most of the time. My body must have needed it.
- I haven’t been back at my own flat and slept there for pretty much the whole of the last week and I feel like I’m missing my own space a bit.
- I couldn’t get my boyfriends Netflix to work at his flat so I couldn’t watch more of Ru Paul’s Drag Race on Sunday when I was relaxing.
- I ordered a duvet cover in the M&S sale but they sent it back as uncollected the day before I was going to go and now it’s out of stock to re-order 🙁
- Due to lots of food in Ischia, my diet has completely gone out of the window and I need to work out how I am going to approach my weight loss going forward.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Start pitching to some more brands and companies to work on my blog.
- Unpack and sort out all of my clothes and things from my Ischia trip.
- Sort out all of the thousands of photos I took in Ischia and schedule up social media and start creating the posts I want from the trips.
- Not go too crazy on alcohol when I go out on Friday night as I’ll be getting a cab back to my boyfriend’s house after.
- Start prepping more for Christmas now it’s October and get more presents and start prepping more for my gift guides.
What have you been up to this week?