Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday evening I went out for my very first Indian meal. Yes, I managed to go my whole life without having proper Indian food but after having to eat it at my friend’s wedding I realized it wasn’t all that bad.
- Wednesday evening saw me and my other half head into Hammersmith to see Ricky Gervais live and it was a pretty good show. I’ve always been a fan of him and it’s nice that I’ve never seen him.
- On Friday we headed into Westfield to try and grab a few items of clothing for our holiday coming up and I managed to nab a few bits and pieces.
- Saturday saw us head down to Brighton for a nice afternoon and then to see one of my favourite bands play at Concorde 2: Bury Tomorrow. Even though the day was really windy we had a lovely meal and the show was really good.
- My weekend ended with a day of shopping and a meal with my nan. We always do an annual trip to the shops to buy me clothes for Christmas and she likes to go early so we had a chance to catch up and buy a few bits.
Five Great Things To Happen
- With the Moz update, my blog has now grown to a DA of 36. Now I know numbers aren’t everything but I am so happy with this figure and I really want to grow my blog even more.
- I’ve almost finished watching all 9 seasons of Ru Pauls Drag Race and I am completely obsessed. It’s such a great show and the people on there are so interesting. It’s definitely made me want to to go to a drag show.
- I booked tickets to go to a Nightmare Before Christmas sing-a-long show a few days before Christmas and I am excited as it’s my favourite movie of all time.
- I bought the most beautiful new Suede jacket/ coat from New Look in the sales and I am so happy with it. It’s perfect for this time of year too and it will be coming to Italy with me as well.
- I had a good time at a marketing event and pushed myself to talk to some new people and engage as much as I could.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I realized I can’t go to the Drag world Christmas show and I am a bit gutted as I’d have loved to watch some of the Queens’ having watched all of Ru Pauls Drag Race now.
- After just finishing off all my gift guide photos I picked up another massive batch of deliveries from my nan’s and I am back to square one again, although I am so excited to showcase some amazing products.
- When we went to Brighton on Saturday it was so windy that I just couldn’t enjoy the outdoors much as I couldn’t see much with my hair going into my face.
- Choccywoccydoodah was completely booked up so I didn’t get to experience anything in the original store. I really should have thought about pre-booking but it didn’t even occur to me.
- I only managed to do my fitness DVD 3 times as opposed to every day like I had wanted, but I’ve got to start somewhere.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Start packing for my holiday as I am going at the end of next week, eek
- Plan a relax on Friday ahead of a very busy weekend across Comic-Con and a London day
- Do my fitness DVD every day Monday – Friday to get myself in a good routine
- Wrap the first batch of my Christmas presents. I don’t want to get back from holiday and be unprepared
- Take photos of all of my gift guide products which have come through
What have you been up to this week?