Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday I headed to see Thor: Ragnarok and it was absolutely everything I wanted it to be and more. Definitely the best Thor movie and probably one of my favourite Marvel movies in general. I urge everyone to go and see it.
- Thursday evening saw me, my other half and two friends head to Milton Keynes to the Snozone to have a beginners ski lesson and although certain elements were a bit tough I had such a fun night.
- On Saturday I headed to my very first Comic-Con and it was such a fun day. I dressed up as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas and the day was full of exploring, watching other Cosplayers and buying loads of stuff.
- To start our Sunday off I took my other half to his first afternoon tea at the Hilton Park Lane as they were having a chocoholics Halloween themed tea. Everything was so yummy and it was just as good as I remembered last time. After that we headed to the Royal Albert Hall to watch the matinee performance of Symphonic Star Wars where the Philharmonic Orchestra played a whole load of Star Wars songs and it was incredible.
- After my boyfriend went home I spent the evening having a catch-up meal with some friends and heading to the Boston Music Rooms to see Bad Omens who were really good.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I have now made great improvements in my Christmas present situation and I am hoping to get some wrapped soon to help save any stress closer to Christmas.
- I got some really good deals on Very with a spend £100 and get £50 back voucher so I managed to grab a few pairs of jeans and some dumbells to use during my home work out for a great price.
- At Comic-Con I bought a mystery Funko Pop box and got both Daredevil and Barb pops and I was so happy. There’s always a worry about these mystery boxes that you’ll get rubbish but I am so happy with mine.
- I have pretty much finished packing for holiday now other than my last minute things like chargers and makeup. It means this week will be a lot more chilled out as I don’t have that much to do.
- I decided on my phone upgrade and sorted it out. I am going to be the proud owner of an iPhone 8 Plus after being an android fan for all these years. I can’t wait to get stuck in with it.
Five Things Which Sucked
- My aqua aerobics class on Wednesday evening got canceled which was a shame. I still went to the gym but it wasn’t quite the same as I do really enjoy the class.
- I had my smear test which in itself wasn’t bad but I can’t believe where the past 3 years since my last one have gone. It’s so scary to think how quickly life is passing by.
- As the weekend was so busy I haven’t had a chance to finish Stranger Things, although up to Monday morning I have watched 5 episodes and I am loving it so far.
- I did really badly with my workout DVD this week and have only done it once. I need to get into a better habit when I am back from holiday, at least by then I’ll have my dumbells.
- There seem’s to be an issue with my shower door where it isn’t closing properly and it’s such a pain as it’s another thing which I need to get sorted.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Finish setting up my iPhone before I go away. As I’ve never had an iPhone there’s going to be a lot to sort out.
- Check-in for our first flight online on Friday as you can only do it 24 hours before with BA. I think you should have a bit more time as we’re going to have to check in while we’re away for our flight home.
- Make sure I have sorted out all of my blogging stuff for while I am away. I am not going to be posting blogs but I want to keep up to date on social media.
- Have a bit of a relax as I know last weekend was a bit crazy
- Write up more of my gift guides ready for when I come back as I know the 6 weeks ahead of Christmas will disappear in a blur
What have you been up to this week?