Halloween Homeware Item’s I’m Loving

Halloween Homeware Item’s I’m Loving

This time of year is one of my favourites and it makes me smile so much when skulls and pumpkins became a normal addition within stores. So much so that I have to restrain myself from going too crazy knowing that I only have a limited amount of space. And Lush always come out with the best items around this time of the year, although I’m not as crazy thrilled this year round.

Of course one of the first things I think about for Halloween and the Autumn, in general, is candles and this Pumpie Pie candle from Oundle Candles is perfect. The first thing which made me very happy is that they’re natural soy candles which burn so much cleaner than paraffin candles. Recently I’ve been trying to bin my older paraffin candles as they’re really not good for a clean burn. The Oundle Candle comes in a nice tin with a lid and even with this on you can still smell the beautiful candle.

I wish every single one of you could smell this amazing candle as my words can not do it justice but with a mixture of pumpkin, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cinnamon and vanilla it has such an Autumnal smell which has the most amazing smell which is beautiful both when burnt but also when it’s just sat on the side. As each candle is made in small batches the embellishments on the top are all different as someone lovingly hand tops them, the cute pumpkins and leaves are a great finishing touch.

One of my favourite stores this year is HomeSense and I managed to nab quite a few nice little items from there, although I was very reserved and could have come out with enough to fill a haunted mansion. The best thing about HomeSense is also the worst, thankfully they have deliveries of new items in all the time so you can visit a  few days apart and find a whole host of new goodies, but this also means if you don’t pick something up when you see it I doubt you’ll ever lay your eyes on it again.

First up was an adorable Ouji style plate which is in the photo at the top, and for just £4 I couldn’t help but let it come home with me. I have no idea what I am going to use it for, although small sandwiches at lunchtime seem like a nice idea. It’s one of those things which I hope I can display rather than hide away in the cupboard so I’ll definitely need a re-jig.

Next up were two packs of napkins, one monochrome set with the cutest ghosts in and another floral set of skulls, both of which are great. I am not throwing a Halloween party but I always love to have napkins sat near where we eat dinner to prevent sticky hands leaving prints and getting anything on the sofa. At £4 a packet they’re more than I’d usually spend on napkins but they were cute enough to go with.

Next up was a silver pumpkin candle holder which has the cheekiest smile on it. I don’t think I’ll use it for candles as I have so many candle holders including some great ones I got from Yankee Candle last Halloween but it just looks nice enough as a decoration around the flat.

The final thing I picked up from HomeSense was this smokey gray pillar candle with skulls all over it. This was actually the first thing I picked up from the store and what started off my Halloween purchases as all the candles like this I had seen were £30+ but this was only £4-5 so I knew I needed to buy it. I haven’t started burning it yet and to be honest I don’t even know if I will because it’s so damn decorative.

It isn’t just Homesense that has great Halloween items, I found a few bits I loved through John Lewis after stumbling across them on the LovetheSales site. This marble effect light up skull is just awesome and would look great sat on my balcony and these pumpkin table lights are so cute I’d hang these up around my flat all year round.

Pin It!

I love these Halloween Items, you need them too!

This post was written in collaboration with Lovethesales but all Halloween loving and opinions are my own

1. October 4, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Those items look fun to have around the home this season. Thank you for sharing.

2. October 4, 2017 / 6:35 pm

I really have not had a chance to even think about halloween and the new candles, I am loving these items though, think I need a much deserved shopping trip x

3. October 5, 2017 / 1:06 am

That Pumpkin candle holder was just too cute, this is why I love the spirit of fall and Halloween, its so different and fun, fun with decor, foods , arts with kids. Enjoyed it.

4. Aziel Morte
    October 5, 2017 / 5:06 am

Oh wow, these are all looks cute and I love the pumpkin holder too, I want to put it on my desk. Glad that you share this

5. October 5, 2017 / 6:05 am

These are great! Especially that candle holder! I might just have to buy one! 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

6. October 5, 2017 / 5:42 pm

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I loved your pumpkin candle holder! That gray pillar candle looks just perfect for the Halloween!

7. October 5, 2017 / 7:06 pm

those are neat looking Halloween decorations/ homeware… I’ll have to pass this on to my mom because she LOVES Halloween! I bet she’ll want the pumpkin candle holder, it’s pretty awesome looking ; )

8. October 5, 2017 / 7:12 pm

Love the grey pillar candle. I am not into the Halloween spirit but I miss the days when I got so enthusiastic about carving pumpkins.

9. October 6, 2017 / 2:52 am

I always spend FAR too much time and money in HomeSense but they always have the best decor in there. I’m not too big on Halloween decor but certainly cozy Autumnal decor. I love that silver pumpkin candle holder, so fun and festive!

10. October 6, 2017 / 7:50 am

I always enjoy fall season and spend more time with my family, that Pumpkin candle holder looks so great.

11. October 6, 2017 / 9:46 am

The candle looks great and I love pumpkin spice ANYTHING! looking forward to properly getting in the Halloween spirit.

12. October 6, 2017 / 7:36 pm

Looks like they have a lot of cool Halloween stuff. I am so excited that it’s coming. It will be here before I know it. It’s always a ton of fan.

13. October 7, 2017 / 1:45 am

We’re full into pumpkin mode around our house. I too have a few scented candles around and I’ve been baking apple and pumpkin things like mad. My husband hasn’t said a word about any of it and I love him extra for that. x

14. October 7, 2017 / 6:21 pm

That candle holder is so cute! I really need to get my hands on that.

15. Kristen
    October 8, 2017 / 3:08 pm

Fall is my absolute favorite time. I love everything pumpkin! Love the ouija cheese board!!

16. October 9, 2017 / 10:18 am

Love the candles. I’ve to pick up just a few little bits before decorating and you’ve convinced me it’s candles I need! Don’t you just love Halloween and all that comes with it ! Thanks for the inspiration x

17. October 9, 2017 / 10:30 am

Oh i love them all !! I think its time for me to do some halloween shopping What abgreat blog post x

18. October 9, 2017 / 10:37 am

Oo that Pumpkin Pie candle sounds amazing – I love anything with a vanilla base scent 🙂

19. October 9, 2017 / 1:20 pm

ooooh Pumpkin Pie candle….I love all things pumpkin so I really would love that in my life! Lovely selection.

20. October 9, 2017 / 3:52 pm

Ah, they’re great! Love that the ouija board says spirits and cheese! Bet the pumpkin pie candle smells divine!

21. October 9, 2017 / 4:14 pm

I love going to homesense too for Halloween things. They always have lots of unique, quirky finds x

22. October 10, 2017 / 7:33 am

Cute! I think the candle bits are my favourite- will have to keep an eye out.

23. October 10, 2017 / 8:50 am

What a great selection of products. They look much more me than the plastic tat my kids love x

24. October 10, 2017 / 4:53 pm

I love candles and looking to replace my paraffin burning ones and loving the candle holder