Five Things I Did This Week
- On Tuesday evening I went to a great Christmas Blogger Event with EMP and despite being super nervous and a bit awkward to begin with I met some amazing girls and had such a great time.
- On Wednesday I had my second Slimming World meeting and in my first week I lost 5 pounds which I was very happy about. I have a feeling that next week won’t be anywhere near as good but I can deal with that.
- On Friday I had a half day where I headed up to Birmingham for the first of three Good Charlotte shows. The train journey seemed to take forever but it was a great start to tour.
- Saturday saw us explore the Birmingham Christmas market before heading up to Manchester for night two of the Good Charlotte tour. This for me was the best show as the venue was great.
- On Sunday I made the long journey back from Manchester and then headed to the final of three shows in London which was a great way to end the weekend.
Five Great Things To Happen
- On the morning of the 1st I put up my Christmas tree and I am so happy with my new tree, it just makes me smile every time I look at it.
- I’ve managed to organize a day where I can go and see my friend and her kids before Christmas and I am so excited to see them again as it’s been far too long.
- It might have cost a crazy amount of money but I got Taylor Swift tickets for her tour next year and I am so excited to finally see her as she’s been a bucket list artist of mine for some time.
- I managed to run all the errands that I needed to last week from buying and returning items to taking things to the post office so it’s been a productive week.
- I am completely sorted present wise for Christmas and I couldn’t be happier to have finished by the end of November.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I sang so much during the first two Good Charlotte shows that my throat was totally messed up by Sunday and hurt so much.
- Due to a whole range of reasons I wasn’t able to go to Aqua Aerobics last week which I am pretty gutted about
- As we had a super busy week we still haven’t finished The Punisher. Part of me doesn’t want to finish it as it’s so good but I just want to know how it ends.
- I haven’t done any more Christmas present wrapping so I need to get back on track and finish it all off.
- As I was away from Friday lunchtime until Sunday I didn’t eat as well as I would have liked to seeing as I’ve just started back on Slimming World. I am hoping that being really good at the beginning of this week will counteract anything super bad.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Sort out images from the Good Charlotte tour at the weekend to add to a review post
- Finalize details for my London day out with the bestie on Saturday
- Make or buy something to take to the Slimming World food night on Wednesday
- Finish wrapping my Christmas presents
- Finish watching The Punisher
What have you been up to this week?