Five Things – Week 93

Five Things – Week 93

Five Things I Did This Week

• On Tuesday evening I went to a great Christmas Blogger Event with EMP and despite being super nervous and a bit awkward to begin with I met some amazing girls and had such a great time.
  • On Wednesday I had my second Slimming World meeting and in my first week I lost 5 pounds which I was very happy about. I have a feeling that next week won’t be anywhere near as good but I can deal with that.
  • On Friday I had a half day where I headed up to Birmingham for the first of three Good Charlotte shows. The train journey seemed to take forever but it was a great start to tour.
  • Saturday saw us explore the Birmingham Christmas market before heading up to Manchester for night two of the Good Charlotte tour. This for me was the best show as the venue was great.
  • On Sunday I made the long journey back from Manchester and then headed to the final of three shows in London which was a great way to end the weekend.

Five Great Things To Happen

• On the morning of the 1st I put up my Christmas tree and I am so happy with my new tree, it just makes me smile every time I look at it.
  • I’ve managed to organize a day where I can go and see my friend and her kids before Christmas and I am so excited to see them again as it’s been far too long.
  • It might have cost a crazy amount of money but I got Taylor Swift tickets for her tour next year and I am so excited to finally see her as she’s been a bucket list artist of mine for some time.
  • I managed to run all the errands that I needed to last week from buying and returning items to taking things to the post office so it’s been a productive week.
  • I am completely sorted present wise for Christmas and I couldn’t be happier to have finished by the end of November.

Reindeer at the Birmingham Christmas Market

Five Things Which Sucked

• I sang so much during the first two Good Charlotte shows that my throat was totally messed up by Sunday and hurt so much.
  • Due to a whole range of reasons I wasn’t able to go to Aqua Aerobics last week which I am pretty gutted about
  • As we had a super busy week we still haven’t finished The Punisher. Part of me doesn’t want to finish it as it’s so good but I just want to know how it ends.
  • I haven’t done any more Christmas present wrapping so I need to get back on track and finish it all off.
  • As I was away from Friday lunchtime until Sunday I didn’t eat as well as I would have liked to seeing as I’ve just started back on Slimming World. I am hoping that being really good at the beginning of this week will counteract anything super bad.

Five Things To Do Next Week

• Sort out images from the Good Charlotte tour at the weekend to add to a review post
  • Finalize details for my London day out with the bestie on Saturday
  • Make or buy something to take to the Slimming World food night on Wednesday
  • Finish wrapping my Christmas presents
  • Finish watching The Punisher
What have you been up to this week?

1. Nina
    December 4, 2017 / 12:25 pm

I really want to go to some blogging events but I’m not sure how to get involved, sounds great! Congratulations with slimming world, keep going! I am soooo jealous you got tickets for Taylor Swift, none were available when I tried!

• Rhian Westbury
      Author
      December 5, 2017 / 10:50 am

I have no idea either, I just wait and hope I’ll get contacted about them x

2. hannah Wood
    December 4, 2017 / 7:51 pm

OMG no way hristmas Blogger Event with EMP gosh this would be my dream , god dam so jealous!

3. December 4, 2017 / 9:51 pm

I have finished my christmas shopping too except for some bits and bobs for my sons stocking, feels so good knowing that no matter bills get thrown my way Christmas is sorted. I haven’t started wrapping yet but I love wrapping presents and always get them done in one go whilst wathcing a xmas film. I still have one tree to put up then my decorating is finished too. Loving how organised I am this year

4. December 4, 2017 / 11:15 pm

That is awesome that you managed to get tickets to see Taylor Swift for next year I think she is awesome! Glad you had fun at the Christmas blogger event too x

5. December 5, 2017 / 4:28 am

Congrats on losing 5 pounds and glad you have got all festive and put your tree up x

6. December 5, 2017 / 6:12 am

Wonderful that you are sorted and got your errands done. That must feel wonderful

7. December 5, 2017 / 6:28 am

Congrats on losing 5 pounds! The Christmas blogger event sounds great too 🙂 I missed mine this year.. Boo!x

8. December 5, 2017 / 11:16 am

Wow well done on a 5lb weight loss, that’s fab! Singing so much your throat hurts isn’t so great but sounds like it was worth it!

9. December 5, 2017 / 11:52 am

You bought it already so you got to enjoy the concert to the fullest with no regrets. It’s great you get to mingle with other bloggers during the Christmas Blogger Event and congrats on losing 5 pounds, keep up the great work.

10. Dannii
    December 5, 2017 / 3:31 pm

Well done on the 5lbs lost! That’s great that you are committing to it before Christmas too.

11. December 5, 2017 / 9:13 pm

Well done on your weight loss in Slimming World, I’ve been thinking of rejoining so it’s inspiring to hear that!

12. December 5, 2017 / 9:57 pm

I’d LOVE to go to the Birmingham Christmas Market! It looks and sounds amazing. Well done on Slimming World – I used to love the taster nights x

13. December 6, 2017 / 10:30 am

OMG well done you. 5 pounds is a great start on your fist week of slimming world. I’m sure you can keep it up x

14. December 6, 2017 / 12:29 pm

Sounds like you’ve had a super busy week! So jealous you got to see Good Charlotte three times. Gutted I missed the EMP event too x

15. December 6, 2017 / 12:54 pm

I am still shocked at how expensive those Taylor Swift tickets are! I mean wow!

• Rhian Westbury
      Author
      December 6, 2017 / 4:21 pm

I know it makes me so sad to know how much I’ve spent on them 🙁

16. December 6, 2017 / 5:09 pm

You’re lucky to get Taylor Swift tickets – I’ve heard she’s amazing on tour! Enjoy 🙂

17. Sarah Ann
    December 6, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Congratulations on your Slimming World success, that’s an amazing achievement in one week. I’m a member of SW too and I love it, such a good plan.

18. December 6, 2017 / 10:24 pm

I can’t believe youve finished Christmas shopping – aaagh, I need to get organised first. We haven’t even put up our Christmas tree yet, hopefully Friday will be the day for that. Well done on the weight loss, that’s so inspiring.

19. December 7, 2017 / 9:57 am

Putting up the Christmas tree is so fun! 🙂 I bet you’re so excited to go and see Taylor Swift!

20. December 7, 2017 / 1:57 pm

I’ve seen some IG stories from the EMP Christmas event and it looked like lots of fun!

21. December 8, 2017 / 11:27 am

A Christmas blogger event? would love to hear more about that! Plus congrats on the slimming world! x

22. December 8, 2017 / 5:46 pm

no spoilers, but you won’t be disappointed with the Punisher. Let me know when you’ve finished it on Twitter cause I need someone to chat to about it Lol. I fancy Frank so bad. Also can’t believe you were in Manny. Did you get much chance to mooch around?

23. December 8, 2017 / 11:18 pm

You are so dedicated being so good with your Slimming World even in party season. I’ve seen quite a few lucky people manage to get Taylor Swift tickets today.

24. December 10, 2017 / 8:05 pm

It’s amazing you’ve sorted all Christmas presents already. So very well organised!!