Five Things I Did Last Week
- Over the beginning of the week, we had a chilled few days of watching a few movies, doing some home cooking and it was nice to just relax and sit back a little bit.
- On Thursday I had my final laser hair removal appointment (that it until I need more) and when I got back me and my boyfriend went for a nice Nando’s.
- On Friday we headed to Vauxhall to try out axe throwing which I was pretty bad at but my boyfriend only went and won the whole tournament. It was so much fun and such a great way to spend an evening.
- On Saturday I headed back to London to catch up with a friend and it was a nice day of eating, drinking and wandering around London.
- The week ended with us heading to Horley near Gatwick Airport to do some Formula 1 simulation driving which was so much fun but I just didn’t put my foot down enough so I didn’t do too well. Yet again my boyfriend managed to win against everyone.
Five Great Things To Happen
- On Wednesday I booked a really good deal from Secret Escapes for a two-night stay on the Isle of Wight. It’s somewhere I’ve been meaning to visit for ages and the deal was so good to not book.
- It seemed like a day of booking things as I booked my flights to head to Romania in August and I am so excited to explore Transylvania and everything Dracula related.
- I lost half a pound at Slimming World this week and although I wish it had been more I know that I had a couple of meals out so I wasn’t on target all of the time.
- I managed to do a lot of walking and exploring on Saturday before and during the time that I met up with my friend which is great as I don’t get out and walk as much as I should.
- I’ve started eating more of my food from the freezer which is great as I am quite a horder and never really clear it out.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Our mattress arrived on Friday but due to getting it to my flat we didn’t manage to set up the new bed this week which has meant the boxes and mess has stayed all week long.
- On Friday night when we got home from Axe Throwing we found someone had smashed in the back window of my boyfriend’s car and then also taken a suit bag which had a tux and dress in it. I can’t believe people would do this.
- I went to two different Boots stores on Saturday which showed that they had stock of a particular product which unfortunately they didn’t seem to have which was annoying as I went a bit out of my way.
- I had some really bad news about a close friend of mine and her health and I’m keeping everything crossed that things go well for her.
- My mum was ill again on our aqua aerobics class day so although I did still do a work out I didn’t get to go to aqua which I did miss.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Make our new bed and set up the new mattress, bedding and bedside tables
- Pack up and send all sold eBay items and add more things to the site
- Make a small plan for Luxemburg as we go next Friday and I have no idea about what we want to do when we’re there
- Have a full-on relaxing bubble bath with a face and hair mask as I feel like me and my body need a little TLC
- Eat well to get back on track with Slimming World
What have you been up to this week?