Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday evening I went back to the gym and managed a good half an hour work out before my aqua aerobics class. I need to make more of an effort to do my weight workouts at home as well.
- On Thursday evening I headed to Westfield to have a lovely meal at the Original Smokehouse and it was a really good meal, definitely one for the carnivores as we ate so much meat.
- On Friday after a trip to Tesco we had an evening of cooking some new recipes followed by watching Tenacious D’s ‘The Pick of Destiny’.
- Saturday was very much a chill day as we firstly had our brand new bed delivered which I am very happy about but I also got to be super productive with things I needed to alongside cooking some more.
- On Sunday I headed to Leciester Square with my best friend to have a meal at Maison’s Du Mezze after I won a competition for a meal for two. The meal was so nice that I’ll definitely be heading back there again.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I have been meaning to have a freshen up with my blog layout for a while now and so I bought a new Pipdig layout and I am so happy with the initial look. There are still some tweaks I want to make but for the moment I am very happy.
- I’ve been really brutal with my wardrobe and I seem to have so much more room now which makes me happy. I need to make sure when I’m buying new items or getting printed T-shirts in London done that I am really picky and not just buying everything.
- I braved the Boots 70% off sale first thing on Friday morning and managed to grab a whole bunch of bargains as treats for me or gifts to keep for my family. It’s always hectic but for me it’s worth it.
- I managed to book tickets for the Creme Egg Cafe which is something I’ve been meaning to do for years, and thankfully 2018 is that year.
- I had a nice clear out of all of my kitchen cupboards and managed to stream line quite a few areas which makes me feel so much better.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I put on a pound this week at Slimming World. I totally expected it because it was my birthday and I went out a bit but of course, I was a bit disappointed.
- Although our bed arrived we haven’t heard anything about our mattress which we are still waiting on, it’s a shame it didn’t arrive as we could have put everything up last week.
- As the bed isn’t sorted the flat is a mess as I cleared out under my bed and my bedside tables ready for the new stuff but it’s currently just taking up room.
- One of the guitars within the new Guitar Hero that we bought doesn’t work so we have to send it all back and re-order which is a pain as we wanted to play together.
- As I woke up super early on Saturday when my boyfriend went to work it meant I was pretty tired on Sunday and I think it caught up on me a bit.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Plan some fun things to do in London next Saturday when I meet my friend
- Try and book flights for my Romania trip in August if they’re still the same price I saw them at a few weeks ago
- Upload more items to eBay and stagger my uploads to a dozen or so each week so I don’t have too many ending at once
- Take photos of all the items I have ready for my Valentines Day gift guides and get ahead of my social media scheduling
- Wake up early at least three mornings to be productive and get stuff done.
What have you been up to this week?